By ciotter - 08/01/2011 08:57 - United States

Today, my cat sneezed directly into my open eyeball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 590
You deserved it 5 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

YDI for not wearing safety goggles around your cat?

Comments

BellaGoBoom 6

if your eyeball is open, you have more serious problems. Go see a doctor r-tard:)

Thank God there's ONE other intelligent person reading this.

Seriously... that needs to be closed pretty quickly. I don't think it should be open like that. Now if it sneezed directly into your closed eye, but opened lid, that would be a different story.

lollipopXx 0

20, I thought the same thing! lol

nybsucubos 5

That sucks OP but truly disgusting

WaylonD 4
Peasanthunter_fml 0

Lol if I was into beatiality I would marry your cat!

huh? does people who sneeze in your eye ball turn you on? :/ I think you need to check into a clinic.

by the way your cat has feline Hepatitis..

sAnChEz_98 0

Awwww omg that is so horrible OP. Your life definately sucks. I can't think of anything worse than a cat sneezing into your eye. Geeze get over it; there a TONS of worse things that could happen!

wolfshadow 4

Seems someone thought they were funnier than yours. just sayin' OP, hehe. When my cat sneezes a bunch of kitty goop comes out, lucky it didn't happen to you. If there was kitty goop I am so so sorry.

CaptainPat 0

are you a crazy cat lady? i've always wanted to meet one in real life... although i think my statistics teacher is one.

KristinaKreme 0

Wow, FMLs like this make me want to scream. Doesn't anyone remember what FML means? Let me remind you. "**** MY LIFE." Just because a cat sneezed into your eye doesn't mean it's the end of the world and an FML. I'm sure worse stuff has happened to you. People are losing the meaning of this app. It was supposed to be real FMLs with comments of their thoughts saying if they deserve it or not. ~.~ Now it's all about pointless crappy FMLs with Grammar Nazis yelling at strangers! >.<

Kristina, read the FAQ and realise the point of fmylife.com. Didi seems to be lurking around here, and as one of the site creators he may (hopefully) back me up on this. If you read back in the FML annals, you won't see very many "Today, my mom was hit by a train. The doctors say she will live, but she lost her arms and legs. FML" The anecdotes are ALL about little annoyances. From the FAQ: "sharing the little things that screw with your day". If you have a life-******* story, then submit it. I can personally guarantee that it won't be published, because people come here to be amused, not depressed.

Uhh, you seem to have missed the point of the websi-- oh, I'm late. What he said. It's been pointed out, you don't need cancer of the anus for your story to qualify as an FML.

sallen0046 4

Then perhaps it would be wise to change the name of the website to something like "Things that screwed with my day" instead of "**** my life" because life-******* situations are not mere annoyances, and mere annoyances are not life-*******. If I go to a shoe store, I don't expect to find nothing but pedicure tools simply because they can both be used on your feet. If I come to a site entitle FML, I want to see some life-******* posts.

Once again, it's called "**** my life", not "my life is ******".

Then expect to be extraordinarily disappointed on a daily basis.

So by that logic, the lemonparty website should be full pictures of lemons having a good time.

and AlbinoBlackSheep should be a bunch of pictures of the so-rare-it-doesn't-actually-exist Albino Black Sheep. Not to mention sites like youtube and facebook, which should have images of the users everywhere for no reason. Or how about hotmail being a bunch of mailboxes on fire? People, really...Stop taking things so literally.

blinkingstarlet 15