By Anonymous - 13/09/2012 20:37 - United Kingdom - Harlow

Today, my car alarm went off at a funeral, three times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 794
You deserved it 3 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like the world is rejecting their death.

The first time, you turn it off. The second time, you turn it off and apologise profusely. The third time, you get in your defective piece of shit and drive the **** away.

Comments

The first time, you turn it off. The second time, you turn it off and apologise profusely. The third time, you get in your defective piece of shit and drive the **** away.

You don't casually pull out if the alarm is blaring, you get tf outta there ASAP so you don't continue to interrupt the funeral.

SenselessPattern 12

Just make sure to honk your goodbyes to everyone! Don't want them to think you're rude.

Disconnecting the battery won't kill the alarm for good?

afairshake 8

I swear your replies to the FMLs posted are usually better then the actual post don't ever stop with your great comments or this would become a bummer of a place to hang out

98- Right. Yet no one else seems to understand that.

brianfantana32 10

The car is in mourning, show some respect.

'We are here today to mourn the passing of Mr. Blah T. Blah... And would the dick with the Prius blaring in the parking lot please turn off his alarm... Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...'

gallopinghorses 3

Car alarms just don't go off either someone was breaking into your car three times. Or you kept hitting the alarm button on your keys... :/

JJJJJakkkkeee 6

Sometimes they actually do if there is a short in the circuit. My truck alarm went off 5 times one night because there was a short. Ha, the neighbors were pissed.

Or if the shock sensor is set too sensitive.

KiddNYC1O 20

Wait, wait... Did you just wonder if someone broke into op's car 3 times?

gallopinghorses 3

Umm no I didn't wonder that at all...

wubbazugg 5

YDI for having a car alarm. Car alarms lead to carjackings.

I think this is by far the most retarded comment I have ever seen on FML... It's just sad that you wrote that...

nothing92x 13

Ignore this comment. Was meant for someone else, but they deleted their comment for getting thumbed down. Also, I see what you did there.

rebel_belle1974 5

That alarms loud enough to wake the dead

The next day... "Today was my husband's funeral. Some asshole in the crowd decided to allow their car alarm to go off three times during the procession." FML

That must have sucked, too bad I don't care whatsoever!