By blackberrybummer - 25/07/2010 05:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided he would do his job while I did my "job" on top of him. He whips out his Blackberry and completely ignores me to send e-mails to co-workers reminding them about the 10 a.m. meeting scheduled for the next morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 071
You deserved it 5 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol! this man can multitask. normal mortals would be impressed

ArtIsResistance7 1

Lol at #1. 2 fails. Pfft, yeaaah right. That's the excuse he uses to take pictures of you for his work buddies.

Comments

lol! this man can multitask. normal mortals would be impressed

1, I can't tell if you're a dude or a chick, and it's really bugging me.

click on my name. look at my profile. it says 'mr'. It REALLY isn't hard guys. though if you're on an iPod I take it back:P

tweetbaby14 18

I'm getting the feeling you weren't that good OP

Ok, ONE MORE FML ABOUT AN ASSHOLE PARTNER ASSHOLEDLY REJECTING THE POOR, POOR OP FOR SEXYTIME, AND I WILL EXPLODE ALL OVER THE FML INDUSTRY AND PERHAPS THE WORLD.

he could have been snapping pics and lied about the texting.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

4, I can't tell if you're a dude or a chick, and it's really bugging me.

LMFAOwned 9

Lol Taylor I don't think 4 was trying to be mean... I get his point. 4 is obviously a guy tho...

abcdefghijKayla 0

well, meetings are very important in the business world, op. and 11 is soooo right !

14- I can't tell if I'm a boy or a girl, and it's really bugging you!

TaylorTotsYumm 10

16, I know but it's still pretty rude of him. :P 20, oh lawdy. Please tell me. It's killing me.D:

Wait.. Yeah I'm a guy! So don't die! :P

TaylorTotsYumm 10

14! I was going to say that! second time in 2 days people on here beat me to stuff..I need to be more original...

twinny_sc 13

Quit complaining you should have just stopped...duh

Congrats OP, you have just lowered the bar ten whole feet for women by admitting that it is your "job" to have sex with him. All the trolls will be salivating over this one. Let the barefoot and pregnant women jokes start. . . Wait for it. . . wait for it. . . Now.

the website if fml... not "only fmls that haven't happened to anyone else because we don't want people to b*tch"...

Sounds like her b/f is from the cast of Jersey Shore or something..wait, nvm it said he had a business meeting.

Why would you continue? If he's not participating, it's just jerking off anyway. I would've stopped and gotten out my vibrator.

agreed with 11. it's called not being in the mood. it happens sometimes. no reason to get butt hurt about it.

The "job" OP was referring to was a *******. You can tell she didn't mean it as an actual responsibility or obligation because she put the word in quotes. -.-

peedxdxdx 0

4 I can't tell if your a dude or a chick

ChocolateTazer 0

11-You realize you might destroy the internet.

MeAlec 1

quit your bitching he has a job to do

#4 and #9 you both need haircuts cause that's like a mop for a head

How Courteous of him. I can only imagine anniversary night, does he bring out the PSP? Maybe have a little fun with the Wii? Totally inapt.

guys ask your girl to go down while you are driving. thats the best. read the book CARma sutra for more tips.

k well you seem like a drama queen get over it you don't need all the attention

dickster 0

I bet you get lots of men with you're looks, #4. It's people like you that make me hate America, Obama included .

yaneliee 0
yaneliee 0
xine10 0

u should try that when he's initiating..

come on people let's make #2 feel bad by saying he fails!

5, Is your name Mr. Sassy Pants, or Mrs. Assy Pants?

huggi09 0

6 that made me lol good point so which is it 5??

Mr. Pirate, you win one Internet for that. Well played, sir.

Mr. Sassypants I get that a lot now should've gone with noname but noname took my name wait that's better! "NoNameTookMyName"

DarkHelmet 10

that is sad OP... if that's the case u need to watch some pornos and step your sex game up. If a man is able to multitask doing his job and sexing you at the same time you must be TERRIBLE!!!!

violetsweety 26
ArtIsResistance7 1

Lol at #1. 2 fails. Pfft, yeaaah right. That's the excuse he uses to take pictures of you for his work buddies.

MutsuLayfon 0

That's just sad Either you're pathetic in bed or your bf is a douche Or maybe its both haha

hysterical 1

if it bothers you so much, then say something about it.

Pirate, you win one Internet for that.

navywife_carrie 0

Haha my husband tried that shit once I grabbed his iPhone and threatened to throw it. Never has done it again!

I would probably tell him that I can play with machines, too. And he can enjoy taking care of business on his own.

perdix 29

It probably reminded him that at the meeting, everyone has to suck his dick, too! That's thinking . . . like a BAWS!