By Anonymous - 25/10/2015 02:33 - United States - North Little Rock

Today, my brother's recent creepy behavior suddenly made sense when I found "How to seduce your sister?" in his browser search history. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 590
You deserved it 2 067

Same thing different taste

Comments

boredgirl_02 14

Creepy and I feel for you, although like some have said it could be a joke. My hubby has always liked to read sex stories over watching ****. He looks up taboo stories and now incest is the most popular. There was a time when *********** was booming, same as syfy stories. Seems likes it's something that interests him if he is being creepy but nothing you have said makes me think he will do anything against your will. I think if he tries something again stop him... Just be firm and rational about it. Showing discust could make him feel more ashamed and hide it better. Only makes you wonder what he has still hidden( like a peep hole to your room or something)

There's nothing wrong with incest, as long as you keep it in the family.

Reads post. Looks at location. Shrugs and goes to next post.

bad_boyfriend 10

If pornography has taught me anything, you're going to confront him, then he will be embarrassed. Then later that night you're going to go to apologize and you will end up catching him masturbating to your picture or something, and suddenly you will completely change your mind and bang him. SO I guess it's time for you to confront him.

On the one hand, that's super messed up and not at all ok. On the other, why are you snooping through his browser history?

Dmetcalf808 1

Is your last name Lanister by chance?