By Anonymous - 28/05/2016 23:05 - Netherlands

Today, my brother "borrowed" my car and keys without asking me. He came back 4 hours later, alone and pale faced. It took half an hour of questions, interrogation, and finally threats before he admitted that my car is sitting in a ditch a few miles away, probably totaled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 274
You deserved it 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you plan to "borrow" his upcoming paychecks.

If I were in this situation I'd be down a car AND a deadbeat brother.

Comments

Reading things like this makes me appreciate being an only child.

Well I'm sure you can beat The shit out of him before you call for your cars rescue

Well hey now you should get to "borrow" any money of his to pay for it. Yes it's good he's okay but it's his fault and he didn't ask so now he should own up to it.

nicole1765 14

Everyone saying at least your brother is ok. Im glad hes ok but lets be honest. If yall were in OP's shoes, yall would angry too.

M3DO 24

Funny how people care more about objects than human lifes these days.

OP didn't say that. The brother is fine, so that's a non issue, but his bad behavior cost OP an expensive item. An item that could get OP to and from work and the grocery store. Cars are kind of a big deal.

If this was me my brother would be dead

and he got a hold of your keys how? ydi

Do you usually put your personal belongings in a safe in your own home every night? Most people leave their keys in a purse or something.

Let me put it into words that even you should be able to understand, 21. Is it yours? Do you have explicit permission to take it? If no, then Leave. It. The ****. Alone. The brother is a piece of shit and should be held in full accountability for his dumbassery.

Well I sure hope you plan to make him pay you back. Stealing a car and then getting it totaled is not okay.

avacada57 9

If he's pale faced he could be bleeding internally and going into shock..

24: He was pale faced because he knew he ****** up.

WJM505 14

Get your ass off of WebMD and read the FML and take a guess at what OP is implying