By ILoveFML - 29/08/2010 14:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was talking with his friends about how long girls take to get ready (hair, make-up, etc.). I said, "I never spend a long time getting ready." He then looked at me and said, "Maybe you should." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 915
You deserved it 7 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that wasn't very nice of your boyfriend OP. I know plenty of girls who look fine without makeup, myself not included. But you should go on and do what makes you comfortable! Don't listen to him.

Maybe he simply means that you should make more of an effort for nights out and stuff? However if he thinks that generally, then he's not with you for your looks, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comments

YoYoYo20_21_22 2
FootballFreak4 3

how do you not get it? he basically just said she's not attractive.

iTaylor 0

say " maybe you should stop bitchin' and go hit the gym" :)

Hey 18 you look exactly like Justin Beaver.

Someone_somewere 7
Indyy_lew_lew 0

no, he said maybe she'd look better with makeup

iTaylor 0

skroal, what happened to your infamous ydi comments??

yeah skroal, WTF is wrong with you my man! Well, OP, YDI for looking ugly and not taking time to get ready like a average girl which made your boyfriend say you look ugly in a different way. I changed it so it's not too annoying :)

Maybe it is a lost cause, that's why dh doesn't do her hair or makeup.

Hey Scroal, I missed you. Welcome back. Hope all is well. Stay cool man.

Prototype12 0

orange you looking good today.

LMFAOwned 9

Lol skroal stopped cause I started a dispute that snowballed to a point where like 50 FML users called him out and flamed him for it. Me = 1 Skroal = 0 You're welcome.

76 and 22 have won. We shall split the reward 60/30. I shall take the extra 10 for pointing this out.

EricErection69 0

22 omg I was gunna say that!!! o: I hate justin bieber to death:)

LMFA, Yea like I had nothing to do with it at all. You suck.

LMFAOwned 9

Lol you guys don't know how to read. I didn't say I was the only one who flamed him. I said I STARTED it. I have like 3 FMLs favorited where people flamed him only after I said something on the matter. Learn to ******* read you bunch of wankers.

yarbles 3

what are you doing out of the kitchen?

fyourlife1990 0

sexist comments man lol, and it double posted my comments

blahzz 4
yarbles 3

blahzz do us all a favor and stay the hell out of the kitchen

blahzz 4

Do us all a favor and castrate yourself yarbles =)

shut up iTaylor and get back in the kitchen. Oh and FYI "I" names are stupid.

yarbles 3

deep, you're amazing. blahzz, that was a stupid response and you didn't deny you're a fat ****. go die

blahzz 4

You're so sad yarbles. I feel for you. I think you need a hug cus mommy and daddy aren't giving you one. Don't worry. I'm here for you =)

blahhz you actually do need to shut the hell up yarbles is right you're a fat no life **** sitting on FML :P

yarbles, stfu and make your own sandwich. or are you mentally retarded and can't manage simple tasks? FYL. usually I find back to the kitchen jokes funny but you really are a fuuuucking dick for calling blahs a ****. jerk.

Today, I realized that my girlfriend takes no time to get ready cause she doesn't love me or care how she looks. FML

well he must like it if they're together

Maybe he simply means that you should make more of an effort for nights out and stuff? However if he thinks that generally, then he's not with you for your looks, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

NightSkyx 0

At least you still got your ... yea ... kitchen like ^ said

Well that wasn't very nice of your boyfriend OP. I know plenty of girls who look fine without makeup, myself not included. But you should go on and do what makes you comfortable! Don't listen to him.