By LLCoolBean - 03/03/2011 08:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was inside a cell phone store talking to a sales guy while I waited outside. I sent him a text, not realizing that the guy was using his phone to call customer service. A topless photo of me shows up on his phone when I text him. The sales guy looked. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 548
You deserved it 58 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for letting people take topless photos of you. Good luck with life if you ever break up, because he'll probably pull a dick move and post it on the internet.

Why the **** would you text him if you're sitting just outside?

Comments

What on God's green Earth are you talking about?!

Don't bother with him, Zeb. He's made the same comment for several FML's today. Feeding trolls is like feeding pigeons - they get all happy that they aren't being ignored and treated like the vermin they are, so they keep coming back for more. Then they shit on your head.

Yeah, my computer went down today like a dollar *****, so I missed the fact this guy had been trolling until it was too late. Oh well.

RockstarRN 10

Not too smart! I'd erase those photos.

NYBellz 0

lmao we know u wanted to see the guys reaction ...

you got that right. desperate girls do that on purpose!

that's what you get for sending boobie pictures. since the sales guy has already seen the photo, show him the real ones! maybe let him give them a squeeze. get the "show me your ****" discount for your boyfriend.

ulicksam 0

You and your boyfriend are both idiots. YDI.

Hey, he looked twice! At least he liked what he saw. You're an idiot though. Perhaps a good looking idiot, but still an idiot. YDI.

rhpsfan9 10

Yeah, walk inside and flash the whole store!

You're a moron or this is fake, i'm leaning towards fake, because every time I've ever been sent a flirty half naked or naked photo from a chick, it was when we were not standing like 20 feet from each other. Also, I am pretty sure every one was sent right after the chick took the photo, do you just take slutty pics and keep a stock on your phone for whenever you get bored, go ahead and text one? this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Toby, reread the FML. A picture of her pops up as an indicator when she texts him, and that picture happens to be of her jubblies. Be careful about crying "fake" around here.

Ydi for letting him set a topless photo as your indicator.. Dumb..