By Noname - 19/02/2009 16:24 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me from a payphone because he lost his phone at the airport. When I texted his phone to get a response from someone who stole it [because it was still on whenever I called], I received a message back saying, "Love the pics. Send more ;]" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 334
You deserved it 8 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope you're 18. Otherwise you, your boyfriend, and the person who found your phone call all be prosecuted.

The pictures are still on the phone if you back them up on a computer.

Comments

@ Zuz (#2) Don't people back that stuff up on their computers so if their MOBILE phone get's lost/stolen, they won't have to worry about the thief seeing them pictures?

The pictures are still on the phone if you back them up on a computer.

moig_fml 0

why would the person text you that back? that doesnt make sense. she couldve been sending that to anyone, not necessarily your bf

Ellodie_fml 0

maybe because the person looked at the texts and the op and her boyfriend sent texts that you can see their relationship

I agree with #6. While I'm sure it is mortifying that someone else saw them, at least they think you look hot :) So don't let it bother you and just be flattered!

That Sucks. Well, if the guy is caught, he will not only get charged for stealing, but invasion of privacy too.

Hope you're 18. Otherwise you, your boyfriend, and the person who found your phone call all be prosecuted.

Does this mean we will see you on Facebook later?

O thats great haha its happen to me before to lol

Noname, you post on this site a lot. either youre making these up or your life is seriously ******.

You're an idiot. Noname is SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE! THEY CHOSE THAT NAME TO STAY ANONYMOUS, DUMBASS.

Why do so many people not get such a simple concept?

alwaysalady 0

I would say that you should take some pride in that. Creeped- out pride, but pride just the same.

11 & 19, there are numerous "invasion of privacy" decisions that come down in favor of protecting "private" interests when there is a legit expectation of privacy: if your electrician plants a webcam in "the marital bedroom" or bathroom, if someone creepy spies on you in your backyard that's fenced-in vs. on your front porch ... could def make the argument that by forcing this chiquita to post on FML and tell her story to buhzillions of us, not to mention starting a website starring her, etc etc who knows what else ... thief guy invaded her privacy, caused outrageous emotional distress, etc. Absolutely. Plus, what sleazy tort lawyer wouldn't want to represent her babeliness and check out the evidence? ;)