By thisblows - 16/03/2011 16:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. I started to moan right when I was about to climax. He got worried, stopped and asked, "Are you okay?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 815
You deserved it 8 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

luke1998 0

he just said ur cute ydi he didnt say lets go out

RedPillSucks 31

That doesn't change the fact that she may be cute. Sometime "you're cute" is just a compliment, and not code for "Awww plllleeeeaaasseee fuuuukkkk mmmeeeee".

yeah but since it was on the internet, he was unfortunately, sadly, trying to get it in... now let's all point and laugh

Servonski 0

omg haha, ^ that's a 12 year old lol

NeXT time stick a finger up her ass, instant climax inc!

At least he'll know better for next time. And at least he knows how to make you ******!

agreed as the next time is bound to be much better

and how is this an fml?? just tell him shut up and keep going! tell him it's natural. it's obviously his first time if he doesn't understand the moans.

Get over it. He went down on you, and you're complaining.

AwesomessMaximus 4
AwesomessMaximus 4
hoodsie 0

He can only wish that he could. Guys like that are nasty.

I agree, I hear stuff like that at school all the time and it pisses me off :P it's like most guys don't have any respect for girls anymore.

Yeah, they don't have respect for girls anymore because so many girls don't respect themselves, so guys think it's okay to talk to them like they do.

ahaha why thank you xD :D but seriously, guys like that piss me the hell off, especially when I see them with like a new girl every week :P but whatever, I'm done venting.... :D and thanks for saying that btw, I was kinda having a down day, but that cheered me up :D

Prankster7o7 5

51 is actually correct, not many guys have respect for women anymore, and it's sickening. Women are people too, not just objects for your pleasure, treat them with respect.

64, you are awesome. there are too little guys that think like that, and it really is sad :/

Haha, KaySL. Your comments make me laugh.

51 & 64, you are awesome. :) it's guys like you that make my day.

Bonquizzle93 4

ah that's true :) any guy who thinks like that is awesome in mii book

haha well I'm glad :) if theres one thing I love doing, it's letting girls know that not all guys are douches! (true story!) ooh hugs yay I love hugs :D *hug* :D

51 you are amazing if only more guys thought the way you did than maybe us girls could have some more hope in the male population. And 60 as a female I'm sorry a jackass like that said that to you, it's just bc you are a pretty girl and some guys think that is the way to talk to an attractive girl but you handled it well :)

iloveboyswittats 10

Guys only act like douches to girls who let them. Guys can pick up on low self esteem and than they'll do whatever they want and the girl won't stand up for herself

Prankster7o7 5

112 omg I love hugs too :D let's be best friends :D *hug* yay best friend hugs! *hug*

Prankster7o7 5

haha omg 123 you're awesome :D *hugzz!!!!!* :D sure!! best friends it is :D

131 omg you're awesomeER!! yeah best friend!! :D *bigger hug*

lol 132 ikr? xD I was thinking the same thing xD

127 we can be best friends too :D *hug*.

60, this is true. Guys can be pretty bad, but I also believe you teach people how to treat you. Many women accept how bad guys treat them, and on it goes. This often stems from a fundamental lack of self-respect.

135 omg nuh uh you're awesomeERER!! :D *bigger hug than that one!!! times 12!!!!* :D

140 you're awesomeEST!! infinity!! *biggest infinity hug everz* HA! :D best friend

haha 142 you're awesomestER!!! :D *super duper biggest ever (OVER 9000!!!) ridiculously amazing hug* :D beat that beat friend! :D

ahhh either they deleted all the comments except for the first 15, or my iphone is being really dumb D:

67, I never had a gf (I have many girls that are friends (I'm straight)) I see girls posting on fb negative things about guys in general and how they have no respect. I don't get it until now... and it is unbelievable... My dad always taught me to be polite. I hear my friend talking about how she can't be with this guy anymore because he hangs with his ex more. Basically what I am saying is that I think that girls shouldn't be taken as someone not important but include them in life and heal the wounds not make them worse.

Prankster7o7 5

Wait, they deleted all the comments except for the first 15?

yes prankster.. btw we're best friends now. idk if you saw that.. :D.

I think they deleted them because a lot of them were kinda saying the same thing so they were saving room or something.

Prankster7o7 5

I did not see it, so that's what's up! :)

watz ur name add me on facebook mines liam lewis :)

Oh haha, sorry I didn't read your comment before I commented. But no I don't have a facebook sorry:/.

Haha, not denied. I really don't have a facebook, promise:)

TaylorTotsYumm 10

I'm disappointed in you, Kay. It's brah* not bruh, god damn it!

smurfman44265034 0

wow **** u he was nice maybe u have ****** up moans ydi bitch

haha I suppose you should be grateful for him going down on ya anyways, but that does kinda suck xD there's always next time though!

Wow, you've got a caring boyfriend who wants to pleasure you and that's an FML? Why not just say "I'm fine, keep going!" or something. Jeeze. YDI, since from the impression I get, you didn't open your mouth to tell him nothing was wrong.

I believe the point is that SHE WAS JUST ABOUT TO CUM!!! and he stopped... Its very hard and frustrating to get back to that place...

luke1998 0

u said she was about to com girls dont com udi

How old are you? 13? A female climax is called "cumming" squirting. So it's pretty much a female ejaculation. Just like a males. Except the state of climax lasts 25-45 seconds on a female and 5-10 seconds on a male.

RetardedDude 1

I made an account just so I could comment on this retarded post. A girl can climax without squirting. In fact, most girls do. And a girl orgasming for 45 seconds? Time to take a human sexuality class or ask your girl why she is faking for so long.

not sure how old you are, but I'm doubting your skills because I'll have my girl rolling for over a minute sometimes where she's gotta hug a pillow over her face so the roommates don't hear her moaning. Gotta work on your game, get her off by going down on her and dont stop until her legs are shaking and she's literally had enough

339 - I was stating facts I learned, and on AVERAGE a girl's ****** (Climax) lasts for 25-45 seconds. I know alot of girls don't squirt but when they do, isn't that referred to as cumming? Please don't flame cause I'm just asking questions.

I love how whatever I said, which I don't even remember by now, wasn't anything along the lines of FAKE, and I wasn't swearing at the OP or anything, yet my comment is moderated. How many people called the OP a bitch? I know my comment was actually at least vaguely constructive, other that just "YDI for being a bitch."

Of course, there is more than just a single commenting rule. They're pretty obvious, too, so please read them instead of moaning in the comments section, and you'll quickly see which part of your comment was a problem...

RetardedDude 1

Still retarded if #380 was directed at me. Female ****** isn't much different than a male ******. If you have 10 males and 10 females write down how their ****** felt and how long it lasted, I doubt you'd be able to easily recognize the difference. She might be covering her face for a minute because a female's ******** can be just as sensitive as a male's head after ******. And you weren't asking questions; you were stating incorrect facts. Both fail.

luke1998 0

im sorry i havnt had sex yet and dont plan to untill i like them realy well sorry im not a man *****

luke1998 0

jess blondie u dont know u havent even had sex u dumb asd

Luke, you don't have to have sex to know that...

Not just that, I am a girl.... I think I would know if we can cum or not, bud.

at least he cares, he was worried it hurt you. god, be considerate bitch.