By Anonymous - 12/05/2016 07:32 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend was extremely angry. He found a naked photograph of me online that he thought I'd been sending to other guys. It wasn't me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 054
You deserved it 1 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you mean it wasn't you in the photo or it wasn't you who sent it?

danceinconverse 25

**** can be fine depending on the relationship but it sounds like he was looking at more amateur personal photos, which to me would be kind of hurtful. Watch **** all you want but if we're dating and you're trying to find pictures of random girls, like the quality of photos I would send you? That's getting closer to cheating. Also if it was a revenge **** site he was looking at, I would personally end the relationship. That is not cool, whether you're single or in a relationship.

Comments

They say everyone has 7 "twin strangers" somewhere in the world. Looks like you're boyfriend found one of yours.

Uh, can I ask, how did he find the picture in the first place?

Take a naked picture of yourself and compare the two pictures.

pacman490 21

Or just send me the two pics and I'll compare

is there no place on the internet where dudes won't be thirsty? >.>

pacman490 21

Are relationships always this confusing?

RedCronos 17

nah. some relationships are like having a best friend who you also ****. that's the best.

Has he not seen you naked with the lights on?

How did he come by this photo of you online? And if this photo was being sent to other guys--including him--does that mean he was looking for photos of naked women? You might want to ask him that. Did you try telling him it wasn't you, by the way?

When I was married my ex sent me a screen shot of a **** vid accusing me of being the woman in the video. Let me tell you, the woman looked nothing like me, and that was the day I knew it was probably time to file for divorce (he had also had multiple affairs at this point). I suggest you have a long talk with your s.o. to straighten things out!

Phoebe? Phoebe Buffay? Is that you?!

Yeah, I've tried to use that excuse too.