By Ugh - 13/09/2015 06:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that I moan too much when we have sex. I actually just fake my moans in an effort to cover the sound of my cracking hips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 370
You deserved it 5 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure he won't mind if you explain, I know my boyfriend used to laugh at my knees clicking when I was on top, but he got over it eventually, now it's just funny. Explain to him you were a bit embarrassed by the sound and I'm sure he'll understand

Maybe you should see a chiropractor. It might help. Talk to your bf op and explain about your hips. I'm sure he will be understanding.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well, I suppose I'd agree that it's certainly not good to be faking during intercourse, and to have to feel that self-conscious in something that should be intimate and worry-free. OP, I hope you simply explained the noise your hips make, and if it's still too much of an embarrassment or bother, you could always play some music or find some way to cover up the noise.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

They don't unless there is something wrong with the joints.

Mine crack and pop all the time because the bones in my leg and hip are twisted and my hip itself is held together with steel rods. It was one of the first things I told my husband when I met him so he wouldn't be surprised by the scars. Just tell him, if he's worth anything, he'll be understanding.

My left side will click at the hip if I'm moving my leg a certain way, usually when laying down with my knee up and moving it to the left a bit. It doesn't happen all the time. Tell me oh wise one, am I broken?

Bitch go kill the wicked witch and I'll fix your brokenness

My cereal snaps, crackles, and pops all the time.

My pelvis often cracks in the middle. Not much of an idea why. I'm young with no kids, but I've gotten injuries from sports there before. My hips also often crack where they're connected to my legs, and it always scares my boyfriend lol. It doesn't hurt, I just feel and hear a little pop.

Maybe you should see a chiropractor. It might help. Talk to your bf op and explain about your hips. I'm sure he will be understanding.

I'm sure he won't mind if you explain, I know my boyfriend used to laugh at my knees clicking when I was on top, but he got over it eventually, now it's just funny. Explain to him you were a bit embarrassed by the sound and I'm sure he'll understand

my boyfriend doesn't even care that my knees crack, or my hips pop. I thought he would.

Go see a doctor, or you end up needing replacement joints.

Maybe you need to get it looked at because I know I'd loose lust if I heard my gf's hips popping with every thrust.

pretty sure your boner isn't the primary good reason she should take care of her health

Because all that matters is the interest of the male. -_- how much she enjoys it matters too. and her health. but yes please. clearly the problem is whether or not he likes the sound whilst having sex

Loose lust is a serious concern, guys. My neighbor's lust got loose once and peed all over my petunias.

Yeah... you might need to go to an Orthopedic doctor.

Some people have loose joints and therefore those joints can be prone to cracking, but it could be for other reasons too.

maybe she's in her 70's. the very rare extreme cougar.

I was going to say the same - except, I was going to go for 90. :D

Is he pounding you too hard or is it some kind of medical thing going on there?

Obviously medical. Not everyone's hips crack during sex no matter how hard it is.

Don't remember saying everyone's hips did that but thanks for putting the words in my text :)

Sounds like someone's bitter about asking a stupid question lmao

He could just be a monster and it's like splitting open a chicken