By fuckyoutoo - 24/03/2013 23:47 - Canada - Armstrong

Today, my boyfriend told me he doesn't share food after I tried taking a chip from him. I made popcorn that night, and when he tried to take some, I said, "I'm sorry, I don't share food" to get him back. His response? "I can tell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 309
You deserved it 9 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aaaaaand then I reread this fml, and realized I'm an idiot, as he started it, she retorted and he took it up a notch into ******** mode. :p Commence the thumb burial, please.

Comments

What is with all these FMLs about rude boyfriends and girlfriends? Suddenly, I'm very happy that I've never had a relationship and I think I may keep it that way.

You ve never had a relationship? How old are you?

At the time of this, I was a month from turning 19.

mokielove 10

just when u thought you had him. burnnnn

You have to determine who is the Alpha in the relationship, who is in charge and who gets to make decisions that encompass both of you. Generally the male is alpha, and the female submits to him, especially in matters of food. For instance, bought my girlfriend and I breakfast this morning, chose the place, let her choose her meal, and when she half finished it she gave it to me. Girls GENERALLY eat less than guys, fact of anatomy because in most relationships the guy is significantly larger. Guys love food, and guys don't take food jokes, its serious business.

squideth 18

"let her choose her meal" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please join the rest of us in the 21st century, jeez.

Sounds like a very mature relationship. I'm sure you two make a great couple.

skyeyez9 24

So, you have a bf who is stingy and doesn't share is food with you, but expects you to share your food with him? He sounds like an immature ass.

Dam that's so **** up I would dump his ass

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

Lol! **** you too is my favorite catch phrase!