By scratchy - 08/12/2010 14:56 - Israel

Today, my boyfriend refused to have his hair treated against lice, because "men don't have lice". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 274
You deserved it 3 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

you now can have lice together.(: but I'm sorry OP, /:

xShannonxSammyx 7
MrCalves 1
Gloritank 8

Lice like clean hair. If his is messy he's fine :D

Fine to not get them maybe but since he already has them he needs to kill them with a lice treatment...

sourgirl101 28

that is dumb!! if you get through to him though heres the cure!! I'm a nanny so i have kids with lice all the time and take my word for it dont waste money on lice treatments anyways!! they often dont work and take too much time money and chemicals...the answer to lice is REAL MAYONAISE!! it may seem gross but slather ur hair in it wear a shower cap and leave it in a night!! THE LICE WILL BE GONE!! they cant live in the grease lol.!! shower lots though the next day!

It does work. Let it sit for about thirty minutes, and wam! Lice free.

This is exactly how my family has always solved our lice problems. Disgusting, yes, but you only have to do it once.

mjcdsjf 0

That's disgusting. The lice and the mayo treatment although that is good to know.

and after put the licey mayo in a sandwich!!!!!_!!!!!!

perdix 29

Well, if he goes down on a girl with crabs he can get them . . .

what girl has crabs?!? its called a razor!

TheDrifter 23

So that's why my beard itches...

mintcar 9

your boyfriend is making up lice. He's stupid.

ulicksam 0

Seeing how ignorant he is, this can't be the first time he's shown it. He's an idiot, but then again, you're still dating him so YDI.

TheManWithAnAK47 0

yeah. that's definitely endable