By Anonymous - 20/02/2010 13:59 - United States

Today, my boyfriend proposed. Three hours later, he called me to tell me he was kidding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 243
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a jerk....he deserves a swift kick to the sack

Give him a good hard shot to the jimmies and then go get a better boyfriend.

Comments

Tell him 4 Asian nerds ran a train on you last night and they were much better than he ever was. And 3 hours later.... nope, stick to the story.

tell him you pregnant then 3 hours latet tell him you were kidding then tell breakup with him and tell him no joke! what a jerk.

perdix 29

That's better than the guys that wait three decades to tell their wives that they were just kidding. In that three hours, you probably didn't put on 50 lbs, gain wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks and a worn-out pussy, so you are still marketable for the rest of men in the world.

dance_till_dawn 0

Actually, Perdix is an ass! OP, put your foot so far up his ass, that he'll be sucking your toes till Christmas THEN kick him in the sac.

Sadly, I'm inclined to agree with Perdix (if not so "colorfully"). Better that Romeo figured that out now than a year or three decades after you got married. However, even though I am one of the least romantic people around here, I gotta say, that was a pretty jackassed thing to do. There's no way OP's boyfriend put enough thought into proposing if he changed his mind three hours after doing so.

No, tisiphone, you do not agree with Perdix. You're saying that it is better to end a relationship that you have doubts about before the wedding than after it; Perdix is a sexist prick that is saying that nobody wants to date middle-aged women because they are fat and have loose vaginas. If you are a man that doesn't want to marry your girlfriend because you're concerned that you might divorce after THIRTY YEARS because she's going to look old, then you are a ******* idiot. Divorce rates are so high that you're more likely to split within five years, while you both still look mostly the same but you've discovered that you just can't stand each other anymore. We aren't living in the 1950s anymore. On the other hand, a thirty-year marriage is basically a success story. If you're still together when you're in your 50s, then you might as well stay together because you're going to be old and ugly too. How is an old, fat, bald guy with ED going to score someone hotter than an old, fat, loose woman? The delusional moron that tries more likely to achieve a lonely death.

Her vagine hang loose like sleeve of wizard.

perdix 29

Jeez, Thisbe, don't you recognize a joke when you see one? You just shortened your life a little bit by your angry outburst over a joke. Lighten up, Francis. And screw you for calling me sexist -- I'm equally abusive to guys who are delusional about how much girls love them.

Sorry, Perdix, but telling a sexist joke makes you sexist. But I understand if you're confused, because you seem to have no idea what the word actually means. If you did, you'd say something along the lines of, "I'm not sexist; I respect women," not "I'm not sexist; I'm a dick to men too." The magic of bigotry is that you can hate all the people that you want! As long as you keep telling jokes that support stereotypes (the pathetic fat divorcee that men should be repulsed by) and rigid gender roles (the idea that women have no worth as companions unless they are ornamental) that are harmful to women as a whole, you're still sexist.

No, telling a sexist joke does not make you sexist, it makes you a person who tells jokes. No, you aren't sexist if you make stereotypical jokes about both men and women. Regardless, you still suck for thinking perdix is serious.

princessajackson 0

Yeah, tell him your pregnant, but wait 3 DAYS to tell him the truth. Let him freak out a little bit. xD Stupid boyfriend.

lol kick to the sack u do that often? lol haha

droppintacos 0

wow hat a dick punch him please

Three hours later he realized he couldn't afford to take the ring out of the pawn shop. 

skyeyez9 24

If he gave you a ring, keep it! You are not obligated to return it, since it was a gift. Sell it and use the money to buy something for yourself.

cgyguy 0

not quite.. engagement rings are considered a gift of marriage. if a couple breaks up he has the legal right to ask for it back.

CheshireHalli 19

I always thought it was treated like a contract, if he breaks it off, she doesn't have to give it back, but if she breaks it off, he has every right to take it back. (I may be wrong.)