By fail - 05/12/2010 06:35 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of two years called me on Skype while he was taking a crap. Think it's a sign that maybe we've been dating for too long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 254
You deserved it 5 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

but if he didn't call you you'd probly complain that he doesn't call you enough

perdix 29

Did he aim the camera so you could examine his productivity?

Comments

Instant text messaging on the loo, OK - calling or video chat is a little too far. I don't want to watch/hear people poop.

my boyfriend of 2 months does the same, should i be worried?

Yes!! You should TOTALLY be worried! Run while you can!!!!

youngluv 0

wow. you are all retarded. he is just really comfortable around you.

no don't be worried. not that big of a deal. if there's any meaning behind it, he's just comfortable with you.

azhein 0

it doesn't matter how comfortable someone is with you. who would want to talk/watch someone poop?

When my sister was dating a guy for just a few months, he had a hernia and he pooped himself because of the pills he was taking (and because of the hernia of course). She changed him and cleaned him up, and they're now happily married. It's nothing to be worried about

why were you on skype while on the toilet anyway? ydi

pretty sure HE was on the toilet, not her. fail.

Thats is gross!!! I would have kill him I woudnt care that he feels comfortable with me I would just have closed the conversation!

The funny thing is; some time ago, i skyped my boyfriend, knowing he was on the toilet. He even asked me to call him because he wanted to try out my iPhone.

lmfao. I could totally see my bf and I doing that..

yes. that is a sign you should break up w him. my bf of 4 years would never do that. he still doesnt fart in front of me. you have yourself a looser who you should dump.

xspaniardx 3

Why is he a loser? I'm pretty sure that 80% of guys fart in front of girlfriends or do worse. Yes, skyping while on the toilet is a little far but seriously to dump him for it, is a little too far on her part too. Maybe he's really busy and that's his only free time? Or he's bored, my boyfriend always calls me while he's on the toilet. Lighten up. 8)

Hump_Zilla 0

25 you're a bitch...just shows your bf after 4 years is still not comfortable around you and that your relationship is pretty much pointless if he can't be himself

lighten up. your boyfriend sounds like a bitch, as do u. its natural to shit, and sharing is caring.