By Camille - 14/07/2010 00:02 - United States

Today, my boyfriend hacked my facebook account and set my status to say that I was in love with my boss. Seeing the post, my boss called me into his office, and told me he loved me too... FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 532
You deserved it 4 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Is he hot? Wow, that's horrible of me to say.

You should get with him to teach your boyfriend a lesson.

Comments

hybridna 0

sue the boss for sexual harassment. win-win. for OP

awh shit! theres something to check off on your 'things i PRAY will never happen' list.

YDI for saying "hacked" instead of "guessed my password". YDI for having an easy-to-guess password. @18: you also used many sentence fragments, said "cause" instead of "because", and forgot to capitalize "Nazis". I sentence you to a poorly-spelled username. Seeing that you already have one, sentence is reduced to time served.

G_babyyy 0

yeah get over it I like using cause instead of because and I don't need to capitalize nazi CAUSE the grammar nazis aren't worthy of it :)

onelove222 0

This is coming from a guy whose username is "Trollz4daLULZ" lol. Don't worry I like to use cause to ; )

Arsonnist 3

omg u should totally go for it! you could have lots and lots of green paper!

are you related to Anna Nicole smith or something OP? haha :P

ydi for not deleting that status nor telling you were hacked

She probably didn't know about the post till her boss responded, and we don't know that she didn't tell him it was a joke.

2 words come to mind QUIT,DUMP quit your job dump your boyfriend simple as that.

HEY, HEY, WE BELONG TO THE MUSIC, WE DON'T ANSWER TO YOU. THAT'S RIGHT WE AIN'T MOVIN WE DON'T ANSWER TO YOU.