By ohshat - 22/12/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, I was on Facebook chat with my boss, talking about holiday hours. I had to go to my doctor's appointment, so I said, "G2G, love you" accidentally. Not only did he say it back, but he also requested a relationship with me on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 973
You deserved it 13 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LMAO what the hell? Seriously??? I smell a pay-raise!!

lmaoatyourlife 0

First FML to make me laugh in months!!!! FYL though, thats going to be awkward!!!

Comments

Maybe she usually says "love you" at the end of a convo (on fb or msn or whatever) and she said it out of habit, not realizing who she was talking to.

shadowkiss13 0

ya thats wat i do so i understand just make up some excuse like "omg i didnt think that was u i thought that was (insert name) sorry for the misunderstanding" then laugh it off, simple.

She secretly wants to **** her boss, but can't because she's married. Hence the fml.

Seriously? Where do you work...at an Ice Cream shop? Is your boss 16? And WHY were you talking to your boss on Facebook? Are any of these real?

#19, I know what you mean. Isn't this something that everybody's done or had nightmares about at some point, just like showing up for that test we didn't study for, etc? That's great that your boss has a sense of humor...

lmaoatyourlife 0

First FML to make me laugh in months!!!! FYL though, thats going to be awkward!!!

txgirl09 5

Ouch. That's bad for both of you.

Well is he date worthy? Ifnot sorry op, fyl...

thinmint 0

well if he's hot and charming bang him... if not fyl

IMHAVINFUN 0

oooh!!!, someone's get'n a promotion. lol