By notsohappilyeverafter - 26/11/2011 21:54 - United States

Today, my boyfriend dropped by my work to break up with me. I had to go the rest of my shift with a smile, fighting back tears. I work as the Cinderella at Disney Land. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 186
You deserved it 3 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bargarlm 2

No longer the happiest place on earth...

Comments

I know this is a really old post/submission....but.....i'm commenting anyways. Love is always the most difficult thing in the world, it has its ups and it most certainly has its downs. Your ex choosing to break up with you at work, where you bring happiness, joy, smiles, and occasionally hope to NUMEROUS children day in and day out....was just unthinkable in terms of absolute cruelty. The one thing that I will say about being where you are, is that even if its still fresh in your mind and the wound is still raw....remember what you do for a living: you give children some of the HAPPIEST memories of their lives. Not all tears are evil.....and even if you weren't able to fully hold them back, all the kids who see you would want to cheer you up (little kids are always simple minded creatures, if they see someone they adore cry...they'll want to fix that as best as they can...be it a simple hug or a little gift like a toy or something). Worry not Cinderella...Prince Charming will find you one day, and you WILL find your happily ever after. :)