By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 13:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me in the middle of the night and told me he got mugged and was on his way to the hospital. I told him to fuck off because that was a horrible April Fool's joke. He asked if I wanted to talk to the paramedic. I told him to stop bothering me. Turns out it was true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 964
You deserved it 140 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omglolydi 0

Today, I called my girlfriend on the way to the hospital after I had been mugged. She thought I was joking. When I asked if she would like to speak to the paramedic taking care of me, she called me a nuisance. I wasn't joking. FML

Wow, you are a jackass. I hope he dumps you.

Comments

you are a bitch. wow. your bf needs a new gf thats for sure.

in response to alot of the posters here, maybe this guy has a history of bad jokes like this?

tho_ayres 1

you know, the least you could do is buy a plane ticket and go visit your BF, i mean, after all, it's the only decent thing to do...im just sayin'....hahahah

tho_ayres 1

you guys dont even know..she's the BEST girlfriend in the whoooollleee entire universe...so **** off assholes and leave her alone...!! te amo linda... :)

Wow, what a bitch move... I wouldn't be surprised if he dumped your ass.

Okay, for those people who are saying "It's not even April Fools'," etc., don't you think that she probably submitted her FML (which is really a YDI) on April Fools' Day, but the website didn't publish it until after April Fools'?

tdawgheath 0

"Today I died, and my girlfriend's last words as I was telling her my story of how I was mugged was "**** you, that's a horrible April Fool's joke" She's such a bitch that she thinks I'd trick her like that FML"

Authoress 0

I could,almost see your first reaction being, "Haha Ken, very funny." But I would VERY quickly realize he was serious. How is telling him to **** off and stop bothering you an reasonable response, even if he WAS joking? I hope your (ex?)boyfriend is okay though. So yeah, YDI.

Wow. That's messed up xD But I understand what you mean. Guys joke around about such serious things sometimes ==;; It's hard to tell if they're for real. My boyfriend told me that he'd broken his leg a few weeks ago, and my first thought was that he was messing with me. All the same, you probably over-reacted by telling him to **** off... The middle of the night thing works two ways, I suppose. Normally, calling so late would make someone assume he's pretty serious. But then again, the person would probably be irritable and sluggish from being woken up - not thinking straight. Well, anyway. Long comment. I hope it worked out fine for you two!