By Anonymous - 23/05/2012 17:20 - Switzerland - Wildberg

Today, my boyfriend ended our relationship. He called me from his mobile phone, claimed to be a trauma surgeon, and told me with a bad German accent that my "boyfriend" had been in a fatal car crash earlier in the day. What the hell is wrong with this idiot? FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 800
You deserved it 4 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, be thankful that you're broken up with him then, I guess!

Well.... I suppose you are better off alone than with an idiot. But give him props for originality.

Comments

Well, be thankful that you're broken up with him then, I guess!

free2speak 14

Makes me wonder how old this guy really is and why'd she date an immature guy like that... :?

syley 5

Trust me 6 age has a surprisingly small effect on maturity for guys, as seen in very many fmls.

ArielTheMermaid 17

1-your picture is freakin awesome :) and I totally agree with you

TwiztedYuri 9

very true we guys like to mess around my neighbor is 50 and still act like me and my younger brother who is 12

I thumbed you up simply because of your picture.

Notice how it's mostly people with my little pony pics commenting on this. It's kind of amazing.

kayla_ann0o 9

At least he wasn't a dick about it.....

Well you never know, maybe the "surgeon" found his phone on him and called you. Jk. Fyl.

fishereric 1

I didn't know people outside of comedies actually tried this.

GaleHawthorne 0

1,50,53, I think we are starting to take over FML...

Boygenius50 8

Unite my brothers and we shall dominate FML and SPEAK ONLY IN THE TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE

53: I thumbed up your comment because of YOUR picture!!!

TAKE OVER FML! YES! GO FORTH, PONIES!

Umm... I mean... If that's okay with you guys... Of course...

I thumbed you down because of your picture.

Da man was just giving da bad news about your boyfriend Ohhhhh....

the_enigma1019 1

I wonder if friendship can deflect bullets....

Oreohugzpenny 4

If he did not have the balls to just say it You should be over. The girl must help the man to grow a pair. Holy woman O:)

I just have to say don't insult dr who he and my little pony are nothing alike, that is if u are saying doctorwhooves as dr who and ponies

Well.... I suppose you are better off alone than with an idiot. But give him props for originality.

theneatoburrito 8

But how bad would OP feel if it was a German surgeon and her boyfriend had died? PLOT TWIST!

parchment123 0

78 - WHAT A TWIST! If anybody understands that reference, I probably love you.

twisted_cherub 14

Not that original. I've heard plenty of stories. A guy I knew was told his girlfriend was dead by her parents. They said they understood if he couldn't fly across the country for a funeral. He mourned her. His brother spotted her six months later. On the other hand, what if OP is the kind of girlfriend who doesn't take "no" for an answer and he's tried to break up with her the legitimate way more than once. Just a thought. Really, though, that sucks, OP. Hope you find someone better.

The awkward moment where you find out that really was a trauma surgeon...

K_kanaka 26
olpally 32

Keyboardwarrior- 2 #3- 0 Next round!

3- I think you should think about who the real idiot is mr. Mirror shot

Boygenius50 8
K_kanaka 26

And apparently allergic to punctuation, too!

rcgirl2 11

Da Fuq? I'm actually glad that he broke up with you. Hope you find a SMART, charming, an nice guy OP.

perdix 29

Dummkopf! It sounds better in the original German.

No, perdix is correct. The spelling is "dummkopf".

Both versions exist: doofkopf and dummkopf!

Well my German is shit. I'm boy even going to try to attempt spelling 'shit' in German

sillycart 9

What if it really was a doctor. And he really got in an accident.

truthbringer007 6

A doctor wouldn't have called from her "deceased" boyfriend's cell phone

I'd imagine she recognises her ex's voice regardless of his fake accent.

NirvantioNxTFR 1

She is gonna feel like such a bitch when she finds out that this really happened! And Dr. Vogdenwerner is going to be quitr offended.

Idiot.... But, what if it was actually true? How bad would you feel? Obviously it's not but still... The guys a wack job! You deserve so much better!!! :)

How can you say some one deserves better with out knowing them? Maybe she's cheated or lied or betrayed him, and she deserves a guy who dumps her by pretending to be a German doctor. Maybe not, but maybe.

It's just meant to make her feel better... Not meant to be taken all seriously :p

If it's not serious, then why would it facilitate OP in feeling better? I just hate that people always say "you deserve better" on this site. Karma is a bitch and maybe they are just getting what's coming to them. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one will feel better about their situation just because a stranger on a web site says that "you deserve better"

What's wrong with him? He suffered severe brain damage from the car accident, THAT'S what happened! Geez, you think you'd trust a doctor with a foreign accent...

TheEpicMilkMan 13

have you seen the human centipede? lol he was a doctor with a foreign accent and look how that turned out :P

hockeyoceancity 13

He could've been high out of his mind lol.

hockeyoceancity 13

hahahha thank you, i try :p its in one of MGMT's music videos. stare at it for 30seconds directly in te middle. it comes towards you!

Wo-ah. Your pic is totally trippy - bloody awesome :)