By Anonymous - 23/08/2014 17:51 - United States - Long Beach

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a TV show about wildlife. The moment the narrator said the word "peacock", my boyfriend broke down into hysterical laughter. He laughed to the point of tears, and had to excuse himself. I'm dating a man-child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 962
You deserved it 8 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colton_colton 49

We all have that inner child in us

Let me see your peacock , ****, ****.

Comments

If that is his biggest flaw (assuming he is serious when need be) than she has a good guy. If people dumped people over things like that, no one would ever be in a relationship.

Yeah.. She needs someone new cus she's so uptight

Did you not share in the laughter? Who can't help but laugh with someone?

nitrog100 21

Think about it. It's "pee" and "****" in the same word. Never feel superior to someone just because you fail to see the humor.

What's the problem? He has a sense of humor and found it funny.

I could understand a chuckle over "peacock", but laughing to the point of tears is kind of ridiculous. Was he smoking anything before you watched tv?

Frankly, I can't watch the "tally wacker" scene in Porky's without having to use my inhaler-some shit is just funny like that.

Axel5238 29

It had a mole she can describe it to a police sketch artist and they can do a line up.

That was my theory also. Littering and....littering and....littering and....

So he has to be on something to find something really funny? Not everyone has the same sense of humor, and something that you might find hilarious, her boyfriend might not find funny at all. Would that mean that you were on something? No. Just different senses of humor that's all.

I'm dating a man-child too. Today he pulled that Joe-momma (yo momma) bit on me.

My fiancée loves that I am a tall child some of the time. There is a time to be serious and there are times to have fun like a child

RedPillSucks 31

Does he laugh at Dictionary also? Don't ever let him play "cornhole"

Steve95401 49

Is your boyfriend Beavis or Butt-head?