By picturemenakedbaby - 21/07/2009 10:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were on the phone. He started talking dirty, and saying how horny he was, etc. So I decided to play along and said "I want you to picture me naked, baby." All of a sudden I heard a huge sigh. He responded, "Ew, that just killed it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 946
You deserved it 12 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend is kind of a dick. Kidding or not.

Ahh, wow. FML. Who was he picturing before, then?

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

WOW that is so ****** up. You should have some dignity and DUMP him. No one deserves to hear shit like that, especially from a "boyfriend."

says the guy who's picture is of Joe Jonas looking like he just hooked up with a hot chick only to find out she has a dick bigger than his... lmao. but seriously,

It should say: "Today, my Ex and I were on the telephone".

girandwogpig 0

Lol most of the comments on this page telling her to dump her boyfriend are from women I bet you....

noshitsherlock 0

haha, I'm a woman, but it were a guy, I would still say dump *her*. That's just jacked.

Wow, your boyfriend is a jerk, and it's Obvious he isn't attracted to you. Get rid of that waste of space, and get a REAL man.

Oh shut up. If he wasn't attracted to her he'd either hide that picturing her naked ruins it or he wouldn't be with her. Even if he wasn't, he's not a real man for not finding her sexually attractive , really? Also, it could've been how she said it.

YDI for having your entire relationship through a glory hole.

I'm slowly starting to appreciate your humor more and more, Plexico.

spectre1992 0

sucks for you. i wonder who he was thinking of before? just with hold sex from the bastard

Well come on, that's kind of a shitty thing to say when he's talking dirty. Tell him all the things you want him to do to you, and let him picture whatever he wants. YDI for being a boner kill and trying to make everything about you.

I can't believe you're the only other one who thinks this..."I want you to picture me naked, baby" is a really awkward-sounding thing to say. It probably killed the mood because of that, not necessarily because the poster is ugly.

waterynuggets 0

How exactly would someone talking DIRTY be turned off by picturing their own gf naked? And how is saying "picture me naked" not included in talking dirty, as in it's somehow bad and awkward to say among other things, when apparently having phone sex?

honneybee 0

Wow. I wonder if u get laid often? Bet not!