By Anonymous - 19/03/2012 00:49 - United States - Dansville

Today, my boyfriend and I were having dinner with my family. He killed a bug and ate it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 966
You deserved it 4 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

According to Bear Grylls bugs have lots of protein.

That's just downright disgusting! I can just picture a little bug's leg sticking out from in between his teeth when he smiles. *shudders*

Comments

KittyJay 3

He was... Nervous? Nope... I'm sorry... That's just outright disgusting.

KaelaKhaotic 5

Dump him. He has no table manners. That's just sick. What's next? Eating with his bare hands?

Do you know all around the world people eat with their hands.So do not make fun out of people that eat with their hands.

KaelaKhaotic 5

But it's ******* nasty if you have like spaghetti or some shit.

I pick up steaks and eat them with my hands. How my family makes them, and the hunger that I have, I don't have time for a knife an fork. But it's a bitch after I eat with my hands to get the food out of my teeth.

49 Spaghetti was made by the Neapolitans and they pick up the noodles and tilt their head back and eat it.

So that's really the right way to eat it

Hey if it was on the dinner table it counts as food

Lolwut I ate crickets in Thailand and they were delicious, I was eyeing crickets for a month afterwards. I never did anything though...

I bet that made for interesting dinner chat.