By JayFri - 06/06/2011 17:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to have sex in his car. He got out of the car and moved to the passenger seat with me. As he shut the door, it slammed against my fingers, breaking one of them. He then asked if we could still have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 465
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Comments

well you can't ********** with that hand anymore... so...

mismonroe 0

That's THE most valid point anyone has made.

eminemchick 19

i say yes to the sex. no to fingering.:)

eminemchick 19

if i was aware i wouldnt have said it. u see a repeat comment then get all pissed?

not pissed. Just don't see why you didn't read other comments before posting.

the time difference between comments at least as shown on my iPod is 5 min. It is entirely possible that 8's comment was not shown at the exact moment that 14 made their comment. Please try to look at context clues before jumping down someone's throat next time. If you hate repeats that much ignore it and move on.

eminemchick 19

116, nup. I've been lurking on this FML and this spongebob guy posted his comment about five minute after the other one.

I realize this, and believe I stated that as the reason why spongebob guys comment was a repeat due to not being able to see the comment when it was first posted.

eminemchick 19

im a girl...XD And whatever haha i didnt see it im telling you

Bams430 0

that man has his priorities straight; you know how to pick them

note, never break a girls fingers. it ruins the moment.

it's true yu don't need yur finger for sex, but after he broke one of them he still expect yu to **** him.

TalkinSmack 6

if ur gonna "dis" someone, atleast learn how to spell...

36 - you're is spelt Y O U apostrophe R E not "ur", if you're going to correct someone at least be an example yourself.

I just made an fml account to call 52 a ****** e troll gay boy with no balls. ******* grammar troll no respect for fags like you going around trolling peoples gammer on a website because you have nothing better to do. go **** yourself.

mismonroe 0

STFU, all of you. Stomach cramps from laughing!

#61 it have a comma after "ur". there for it's not a run on sentence....

mismonroe 0

Getting technical, there should be a . or ; in between.

"If you're going to correct someone (,) at least...". everyone see it now? there for? or Therefore? I love FML. :)

What a biatch. She had a broken finger. That doesn't fill no hole!

blahman52 2

will you be my girlfriend ? lol (j/k)

haha I've already broke my finger before :P so ha!

unstableblkman 0

why jk she is pretty sexy her self

mismonroe 0

Soooooo... it can't be broken again...?

well guys thanks for callin me sexy and your type of girl(: nice forms of flattery haha and I guess you could break my finger again but it dont prefer it to be broke again haha.

rawrzorz17 0