By youre dumped shitforbrain - 19/08/2012 16:52 - Sweden - H?lleforsn

Today, my boyfriend again accused me of cheating on him. This time, it was because I delayed replying to his text message so I could feed my pet. Apparently I'm fucking my pet toad now. Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 727
You deserved it 5 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beezerbnt00 4

Pretty sure that's illegal....

Comments

sweetmama88 6

Maybe in your fool around with the fd

sweetmama88 6

Omg , Maybe if you fool around with the road maybe he will turn into a hot prince! And you can live happily ever after .

considering what happened to jeremiah- id recommended not ******* any amphibians on the road (or in general)

sweetmama88 6

I was just a freakin joke ! Omg

I remember Jeremiah. Never understood a single word he said, but he always had some mighty fine wine.

I hate to be presumptive, but someone that paranoid is probably either a cheater or someone who has cheated before. They think, "Well, I did it, why wouldn't she?" If he really can't trust you that much, he probably doesn't deserve the trust himself.

The toad could turn out to be a prince

Trust is everything in the relationship. If he doesn't trust you enough and thinks your cheating on him. Then dump him. Dump him for someone you know who can trust you

At least you have a boyfriend that frickin' cares about you. It means that you must be neglecting him in some other way for him to think you don't want him and are cheating on him.

it's not caring if he's accusing her of irrational behavior and constantly putting her on the defensive to respond to his suspicions.

chey296927413 3

She's not to blame here. Men who are that ****** up in the head normally start being abusive. My dad use to do shit like this. They think differently than a normal person and can actually rationalize everything they say and do. So, obviously, the other person is always wrong. Being that possessive is not caring, it's showing that in the future he will feel like he "owns" her. People should not be treated like objects.

CharmedNDangerus 4

He is either really insecure, or he has a guilty conscience from cheating on you. Either way, I'd get out now if I was you.