By notahero - 09/01/2015 04:40 - United States - Brentwood

Today, my boss told me she had a nightmare where her life depended on me, and I let her die. Now I'm ridiculously paranoid that I'm going to get fired at any second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 325
You deserved it 2 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because what you do in other people's dreams is completely in your control.

You are not very trustworthy in people's minds are you? Haha

Comments

Maybe she needs to be reminded of the dream you had of where her life depended on you and you didn't let her die, instead you saved her ass!

I'm sure she knows that you can't control that. You should be fine!

Goblin182 26

Today I dreamed that my life depended on one of my employees and he let me down. I have decided to fire him because I feel I can't depend on hin. F his life.

Just tell her you had a dream in which you saved her life.

I feel pity for your working life . sorry OP

I can't see anyone firing an employee over a dream.

If you can't see that, then you have not spent nearly enough time here on FML.

I did read somewhere that dying in your dreams meant the end of something in your actual life. Not trying to be pessimistic or anything...

Did she give you that look that said "I control your life now bitch"

Maybe that dream actually means something good, if you see "her life" as a metaphor of "the success of the company". Maybe the meaning is that she think you are a very good employee, that the success of the company is due to your work, and that her worst nightmare would be your resignation.