By bakergirl - 16/11/2009 10:40 - Australia

Today, my boss made me wear reindeer antlers to promote the Christmas spirit. There are still 5 weeks till Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 046
You deserved it 3 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ProtoBuster_1 5

WTF was your boss thinking? FYL. Your boss should be wearing them.

xdyingxwishx 0

Oh big deal, so you had to wear something on your head for a few hours. If that's the worst thing you have to complain about I'd say you have a pretty good life. Suck it up and stop being a whiny brat.

Comments

Intellectualist 0

FYL!? That would be the most awesome thing that could possibly ever happen. Thank your lucky ******' stars that your boss has a sense of humour, and isn't a complete scrooge. NOW! On with the festivities, and wear those antlers with pride, no Bah humbugs for you!

SFMember 0

So what. Your work consisted of wearing reindeer antlers and making people happy! How is this bad? You were pretty much paid to be immature! Thats rare and amazing.

mommy2be2010 0

So? I guess I just don't see the "FML" in this one. Suck it up and do your job. Big deal.

aww. im sorry you have to wear antlers 5 whole weeks before christmas. :(

Flamersplamer 0

the name the op uses here makes me think this should not have been allowed through as a fml.

Not an FML. If you work, especially in retail or anything like that, you have to expect that. The stores start playing Christmas music and putting up decorations earlier every year.

Intellectualist 0
perdix 29

Were they surgically attached or something? Don't worry, after Christmas you can have them sawn off and filed down. Your stumps will be barely noticeable. In the mean time, don't play with your fuzz too much. (I'm referring to the reindeer antler fuzz.)

Intellectualist 0

that is poor advice, play with the fuzz as much as possible. Much more fun.

perdix 29

If she chooses to play with the other fuzz, we want video!

Get the **** over it. You have a job, unlike a lot of us.

Intellectualist 0

Maybe I did blow up, but my point remains. I've been getting the proverbial shaft from job after job after job for some time now, and with winter practically here, I can't afford to be homeless. If I had to wear reindeer antlers to get minimum wage, I'd do it in a heartbeat and a half, since, y'know, I like eating and all the other good things that come from having money.