By Jaeda - 12/03/2009 20:04 - United States

Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 310
You deserved it 72 864

Jaeda tells us more.

I'm twenty years old, and my boss never leaves me enough work, but I'm expected to stay a full day so that I can answer the phones during all business hours. Sometimes my days are very slow, so I have to entertain myself. Don't hate on me and my goofiness because you're square. :) I forgot about the mustache because it was small and had been there for a good 3 hours when he showed up. And yes.. I had met him before and I will see him again. We're going to be doing some building for the nearby base. I work for a construction company.

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

Well, if he talked to you for an hour with a paper mustache on, think how far you'd get without it! ;D

Well at least it covered your real mustache.

Comments

Holophrasic 0

Don't stress it. He's a Marine. They really don't give a crap. :)

Knowing our sense of humor he probably was trying his damnedest to not laugh or say anything about it.

#22 is totally right! Haven't you ever had a sticker on your hand for example, then after a certian point you stop feeling the big yellow circle you've got pasted to yourself. Jeez, the this is totally fake comments kinda ruin the whole thing. Who cares if something isn't exactly factual, its still amusing.

DiSab 0

ROFL. Something I would do.

im going to go make a paper mustasche :)

How did you not notice it for over an hour? Either you're numb, or you're oblivious... Either way, it's good to know you have so little time or your hands you can make yourself fake mustaches.. I hope whatever the military gains from being associated with you company isn't anything vital or dangerous.

wrestler_fml 0

#11 f*ck you! I'm going into the Army, which is the RIVAL of the marines (meaning we dislike them and are competitive with them). But I STILL am not such a d**che that I'd make a stereotypical, hateful comment about the very people that protect all of our asses day in, and day out! You think that the Marines are jerks? Well, they give their very LIVES to defend you! They risk getting their HEAD BLOWN OFF or GUTS BLOWN OUT, to earn a MEASLY 6 BUCKS AN HOUR, protecting all of you! If it wasn't for Marines storming the beaches at Normandy, Hitler would have probably taken over the world! You (AND the speaker) would have REAL Hitler-staches to worry about, not some stupid paper mustache that nobody really cares about! You wouldn't even be FREE! So I repeat, I myself am not going into the marines (I'm going in the army), and nor do I especially like the marines. However, I RESPECT THEM as I respect EVERY SINGLE MILITARY UNIT, INCLUDING THE COAST GUARD AND BORDER PATROL, of this great United States of America!!! And if you have a problem with America, freedom, democracy, women's rights, civil rights, love, peace, happiness, wealth, prosperity, equality, and EVERY OTHER THING THIS COUNTRY STANDS FOR...... THEN YOU CAN JUST VERY WELL LEAVE! YOU MUST HATE IT HERE ANYWAY! ....Hot DAMN i'm tired of people being anti-american when they live here and have good enough jobs (or parents with good enough jobs) to afford their computer and stuff, even during a recession! This hypocrisy makes me sick!