By Jaeda - 12/03/2009 20:04 - United States

Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 310
You deserved it 72 864

Jaeda tells us more.

I'm twenty years old, and my boss never leaves me enough work, but I'm expected to stay a full day so that I can answer the phones during all business hours. Sometimes my days are very slow, so I have to entertain myself. Don't hate on me and my goofiness because you're square. :) I forgot about the mustache because it was small and had been there for a good 3 hours when he showed up. And yes.. I had met him before and I will see him again. We're going to be doing some building for the nearby base. I work for a construction company.

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

Well, if he talked to you for an hour with a paper mustache on, think how far you'd get without it! ;D

Well at least it covered your real mustache.

Comments

dellman 0

I was a Marine once upon a time and if you had any idea what absolute power can do to people then you'd understand their "ass hole'd-ness" behavior! Of course one time going to Japan with 400 other Marines on a chartered 747 we stopped in Alaska and promptly got handed a little tiny blue flower by somebody in the airport lobby so four of us immediately put them on our camouflaged uniform lapel, only to be yelled at by a Staff Sergeant about 10 minutes later to "take those damned things off your uniform"! Probably amazing they lasted 10 minutes! The paper mustache is great! Keep it up!

Raven_fml 0

#77 haha Why would you get that tattoo in the first place?

Wow, he didn't mention it once? That guy sounds like the most awesome kind of gentleman.

Ladeeedah 0

I agree, #79. He must have a lot of self control to not be obviously looking at it.

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0
andiecandyy 0

aww its okay, im sure he thought it was cute

Lexibugg 0

I think I'm going to go do something like this now. :) I completely respect that, lol. That Marine must have been such a cool guy! I draw mustaches on my fingers all the time and hold them up to my upper lip in class when people aren't expecting it :))

Dude, I don't know he kept a straight face that whole time. That man is gangsta.

earwig12 1

I would've thought it was really cute! Don't sweat it ^_^