By Jaeda - 12/03/2009 20:04 - United States

Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 310
You deserved it 72 864

Jaeda tells us more.

I'm twenty years old, and my boss never leaves me enough work, but I'm expected to stay a full day so that I can answer the phones during all business hours. Sometimes my days are very slow, so I have to entertain myself. Don't hate on me and my goofiness because you're square. :) I forgot about the mustache because it was small and had been there for a good 3 hours when he showed up. And yes.. I had met him before and I will see him again. We're going to be doing some building for the nearby base. I work for a construction company.

Top comments

HANGtheFREAK 0

Well, if he talked to you for an hour with a paper mustache on, think how far you'd get without it! ;D

Well at least it covered your real mustache.

Comments

Ugh Its ok. Marines are ass holes. You did yourself a favor there.

sweens_fml 1

One of my favorites of the day.

fortunecookie_fml 0

oh wah wah wah. you're never going to see him again, why care? and like #11said, guys in the marines are assholes. go for an air force boy ;-)

So by your reasoning I'm an asshole. News to me. I think I'll go tell my gf this. Oh wait she is a Marine too. Does that make her an asshole as well? Maybe you shouldn't generalize people with what a few do. To be honest, Ive been told that I am one of the nicest guys people have met. I'm not saying that some Marines aren't assholes, I'm saying not all of us are.

WHAT THE ****? these guys defend freedom and your calling them assholes? and what the **** job do YOU have, Mr. Toughguy Hotshot? USMC ITW (not For The Win; Is The Win) ;)

DisappearingRose 18

Don't go around generalizing that Marines are assholes. It's just plain rude and immature.

snaketamer 0

go for army guys **** the chairforce

snaketamer 0

y'all marine babies need to stop crying...I'm an airborne ranger in the army and if your not recon or force recon then grow a.pair

Ok who are you to say that they suck these men gave you that freedom to say they suck. and you sir are one of the biggest assholes I have ever met. And for your information my father served as a marine in the Vietnam war.

And you sir have got your facts wrong. My father was a Marine who served in the Vietnam War. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. My two cousins have Marine Corps and they are also some of the nicest people you could ever meet. And I do not know what number 11 said, but the truth is, you two are the assholes.

I totally agree with you. Did you happen to have somebody serving in the Marine Corps. You are awesome USMC FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chellytiger 12

I don't care what branch you're in. I just find Air Force and Army guys to be more attractive.

ahahahaha. i'm inclined to think this isn't real, because as #6 said, you'd probably feel it moving. but if this is true, i think i love you. this is the kind of absolutely awesome random dorky thing that i would love.

I agree #13... I live on an Air Force base :D Go for airmen or navy boys :D

i don't want to kill this fake, but unless you're actually brain dead, i really can't imagine how this happened...

damnn_it 0