By unemployed - 21/05/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, my boss came storming towards me, screaming just how tired she is with my constant bullshit. Already pissed off, I retorted that she's a bitch and should go lose some pounds. Turns out she was talking to her husband on her bluetooth headset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 767
You deserved it 77 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomeGuy1234 0

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, professional and level headed response.

Comments

burtonboard97 0

why is everyone commenting on her word use? go vandalize everyone else's FML who used "proceeded". Jeez. And OP, ur an imbASSale (i dont know how to spell, just had to put ass in it. )

This is why bluetooth sets are the devil incarnate

I hate bluetooths and all, but even if she WAS talking to you, why would you say that?? Sorry but YDI.

You're female. Only a woman would do that.

That sucks man; I'd totally would have done the same thing. and #108, you must either lack a backbone or self-respect.

normandin131 0

Lol Those damn invisible bluetooth headsets :P

itsgen 16

omg ur just an ass!! wtf do you automatically think she was talking to you? obviously she wasnt i hate jerks like you GO DISAPPEAR thee world needs fewer jerks!

0010110 0

Blue tooth happens to be the most obnoxious invention ever. If you don't wind up getting weird responses from random bystanders, you look crazy for talking to yourself. you can't win with it. She's a dick for rampaging through the office, Screaming to seemingly no specific person, which would obviously result in something along the same lines as this.

bbobe900000 0

**** that bluetooth bullshit always ends in awkward situations

Proceededto____ 0

This is seriously getting on my nerves. Stop using the phrase "proceeded to" in your FMLs. If it wasn't overused, I might just compliment you on your great vocabulary! Yeah! Way to go, you're better than 95% of the internet for using a slightly bigger word. Now go jack off.