By unemployed - 21/05/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, my boss came storming towards me, screaming just how tired she is with my constant bullshit. Already pissed off, I retorted that she's a bitch and should go lose some pounds. Turns out she was talking to her husband on her bluetooth headset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 767
You deserved it 77 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomeGuy1234 0

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, professional and level headed response.

Comments

fatty78 0

If the only insult you had for her was that she was fat, you either couldn't find many faults with her or you're just an idiot. Anyone who has to resort to insulting a person's physical features is either really shallow or there must not be much wrong with the person who you are trying to insult.

I think Bluetooths are a little rude anyway, if only for creating little personal islands for people to rant and rave at absent strangers. Then again, I think texting is rude too, but I think I'm a bit technologically conservative. I mean, calling your boss a fat bitch is unprofessional too. Even if you don't get fired, you should quit. That job will go NOWHERE.

Well she shouldn't be on the phone screaming at her husband while at work, so FYL

Again i love proceeding to read these fml's then proceeding to comment them. I love how people posting feel that they should proceed to use "proceed" in their posts. Its actually proceeding to make me mad. Today, I read FML and saw for the millionth time the word "proceed" in the post. FML.

Dude just pretend you were talking into a Bluetooth too.

Seriously, the people complaining about the word "proceeded" are the annoyance. Hey guys, stop using "the" so much, it's in like very post!

#82 i dont really care if people use proceeded all the time. There are a few words u can use to replace it. but can u suggest any words to replace the '''the'' in every post? o.O