By Anonymous - 18/07/2016 05:29

Today, my best friend and I got in a fight, and we have a 3 hour drive back home together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 010
You deserved it 2 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dwaitley24 9

Just apologize. If that person is actually your friend they'll forgive you

If y'all knew each other long enough to become best friends, y'all can handle 3 hours in a car together.

Comments

dwaitley24 9

Just apologize. If that person is actually your friend they'll forgive you

I don't understand this. If they are not wrong, they should not have to apologize.

Hopefully you'll manage to patch things up. If you're best friends, it's worth the effort.

There's more than one way to travel. Use the bus or train. And if you are up in the middle of nowhere, use your legs to get to a bus or a train. However if you got luggage you are screwed, whether it be emotional or literal luggage.

That's what Best friends are for, you fight and argue then at the end forgive each other. Just apologize I'm sure your best friend will forgive and forget.

If y'all knew each other long enough to become best friends, y'all can handle 3 hours in a car together.

Hmm, sounds to me like you might be trapped in a road trip/buddy comedy. I'd be on the lookout for wacky gags, an omnipresent narrator, and forgotten items that may necessitate turning the car around and prolonging the trip.

If you're a male...get over it. If you're a female...good luck.

Just do something (like play a song that brings good memories) that will possibly cheer him/her up. Be the bigger person, and if that person is really your friend, they'll forgive you sooner or later.

More than likely you guys will forgive each other on the way back :) even as best friends you two won't always get along, you'll be fine OP good luck!