By Anonymous - 18/07/2016 05:29

Today, my best friend and I got in a fight, and we have a 3 hour drive back home together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 010
You deserved it 2 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dwaitley24 9

Just apologize. If that person is actually your friend they'll forgive you

If y'all knew each other long enough to become best friends, y'all can handle 3 hours in a car together.

Comments

So you have time to fix things. Real friends have disagreements sometimes, but they work through them.

It's just Pokemon let them catch the next one.

Had a similar experience with my BF where we fought while in Vegas then didn't talk for over a year. It took a long time to heal and even to this dating don't think we are as close as we once were. Sad really

If you truly are best friends it'll sort itself out. It may take time but you gotta keep at it

maybe just apologize for the sake of the friendship even if you didn't do anything wrong? in your friends mind, they may not have done anything wrong. sometimes it's better to swallow your pride and apologize. or maybe explain what your side is so they understand. it sucks sometimes but I think the friendship is worth it. good luck and hopefully it resolves soon!!

That is good time to talk over whatever you guys are feuding about. Good luck op!

Got in a fight with my best friend 8 hours from home in a car. We were screaming at each other. But by the end of the 8 hours we made up by having sex and were fine.

SauceySarah 30

Use those three hours to brainstorm the best response to either make up or dump them as a friend (depending on what the fight was about).

Right before they get out the car look at your friend and say, "And I said bitchhhhhhh".