By Clumsyblonde22 - 04/06/2011 11:22 - United States

Today, my aunt gave my cat aspirin because when she touched his nose he had a 'fever'. I came home to a dead cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 216
You deserved it 4 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And your relatives came back to a dead aunt?

I'm sorry for your loss :( some people....

Comments

ohhheyythere91 4

Ahhhhh!! I would flip shit if that happened to me. I love my pets. Sorry, OP. :*(

agentxyv 0

....and then the police came home to a dead aunt.

l33tstealth 0

you didn't hit him with the adrenaline like Pulp Fiction?

Wow, sucks for you :( really sorry to hear. Aunt's an idiot for giving medication to a cat like that. Aspirin is incredibly toxic to cats, but safe for dogs, just to add to what everyone is saying.

Wow so many people saying you can'y give aspirin to cat! You absolutely CAN give cats aspirin, it's paracetamol that you can't! My vet has told me to give one of my cats aspirin in the past. Aspirin should only be given in tiny doses (about 1/8 of what a child would take I think) and only under the guidance of a vet. People should never medicate their pets without guidance from a vet unless it's over the counter stuff for that specific animal (Like flea or worming treatment) Aspirin only poisons cats because people give them WAY too much and cats break it down VERY slowly.

inarticulating 0
lucasyourlife 0

But the asprin fixed the fever right? The other thing that works is to put a small piece of lead in the cats' ear.

caseytheninja 6

sorry about your loss bro :/