By Anonymous - 03/12/2010 03:42 - United States

Today, my annoying and disrespectful roommate discovered Pandora. She also discovered that she can play Christmas music on Pandora. Only 23 more days until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 463
You deserved it 4 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least she has some Christmas spirit...unlike SOMMMMEEEONNNNE....

Comments

gamer_fur_life 0

I don't think there's anything wrong with christmas music. Just because you listen to the music, that doesn't make you a bad person, so stop complaining and get over it.

Of course there's nothing inherently wrong with it. The problem arises when roommates don't consider those within hearing range when selecting their music. From the phrasing, it seems that OP already spoke up, to no avail. Roomie needs to, dare I say it, at least *act* like a mature adult.

ummm ydi for being the retard who can't listen to their own music.

tinfire 0

maybe they think the same of u? world doesn't revolve around you

stewpididiot 11

you could give her a virus as an early present.... a computer virus that is.....

If she wants to listen to Christmas music early, who are you to ruin her fun? Are you sure SHE's the annoying and disrespectful one?

I think the main problem about Christmas music is that it's a handful of songs redone by different people, which is kind of repetitive. And stores and some radio stations have already been playing it for months; it might be getting to be too much for some people who might have been around it for a while. And just because the OP doesn't want to hear it does NOT make her annoying or disrespectful. It doesn't say whether or not she tried talking to her roommate, and even if she did, she has every right to, as she lives there, too, and should have a say.

#119 I agree with you, although I also think that just because OP's roommate wants to listen to it, that doesn't make OP's roommate annoying or disrespectful either.

OP, I would GLADLY trade roommates. Mine like to invite friends over at 3 AM so they can giggle and squeal and talk as loud as they can, and then trash the bathroom and kitchen

DakotaCat 4

i'm glad Spotify doesn't have Christmas songs!