By Anonymous - 03/12/2010 03:42 - United States

Today, my annoying and disrespectful roommate discovered Pandora. She also discovered that she can play Christmas music on Pandora. Only 23 more days until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 463
You deserved it 4 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least she has some Christmas spirit...unlike SOMMMMEEEONNNNE....

Comments

Christmas music is awesome.. u guys are such humbugs. get into the holiday season!!

LZHS7 0

what if OP does not celebrate Christmas?

#136, were you raised in a plastic bubble as a child? You seem to have a very negative outlook on life. And no, it's not "careful", it's seeming more "paranoia". As redbluegreen mentioned, both you and your children will miss out on a lot of experiences. If you preach to them what you've obviously got stuck in your head, they won't trust anyone. Yes, by all means be cautious. But don't make other people miss out on things just because of your paranoia.

Chin up, my flatmate likes to play the shittiest gangster-rap you've ever heard at top volume at 7am, and at various other points in the day. He also likes to bring his friends round to talk loudly at 1am, leave plates of food around for days at a time and take up all the space in the fridge and freezer. *Sigh*

Aww lighten up, I love Christmas music, especially Mariah Carey's ! ;)

disrespectful? really? let's just say annoying , and she's just doing what all the stores do around that time so you should be used to it by now.

Christmas music is my dav! Can't wIt till the day after thanksgiving to start playing it!

You shoulda blasted Deathcore and Death Metal to get that bitch back