By deadfish - 03/10/2009 16:28 - United States

Today, my 9 year-old little sister is coming back to town with the rest of my family. She specifically asked me to feed her fish. I totally forgot until she called me 10 minutes ago to tell me she was on her way home and couldn't wait to see her fishie. He's dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 351
You deserved it 61 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put fishie in a little coffin, and put on your best black suit. Decorate the house like a funeral parlor and when she gets home you can tell her how brave and heroic fishie was, and now it is time to honor his memory. Make up some stupid story about fishie trying to save the house from burglars, how he scared them away but was mortally wounded in the fight. If she was stupid enough to trust you with feeding her fish, she'll be stupid enough to believe your story.

Get off the internet and go buy the stupid fish!

Comments

Well look at it this way--it's good she finds out you're an irresponsible douchebag now instead of later when she asks you to babysit.

Run as fast as you can to the pet store. Fish aren't real touchy -feely pets anyway, she'll NEVER notice.

You've never had an Oranda then. They're pretty touchy-feely if you give them time.

Reminds me of that episode of Spongebob when Squidward forgot to feed Gary and they ended up turning into snails.

ok heres what you do. rip the fish into pieces, then set it next to your sleeping cat. problem solved. unless she reads fml, and reads my comment...

Haha that would be a horrible process. :o

So when you wrote this, you still had a bit of time? Why stop to write a FML? Go get another fish!!!

doughnutboy99 2

dick face how about some locks you in a closet for a month with no food