By deadfish - 03/10/2009 16:28 - United States

Today, my 9 year-old little sister is coming back to town with the rest of my family. She specifically asked me to feed her fish. I totally forgot until she called me 10 minutes ago to tell me she was on her way home and couldn't wait to see her fishie. He's dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 351
You deserved it 61 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put fishie in a little coffin, and put on your best black suit. Decorate the house like a funeral parlor and when she gets home you can tell her how brave and heroic fishie was, and now it is time to honor his memory. Make up some stupid story about fishie trying to save the house from burglars, how he scared them away but was mortally wounded in the fight. If she was stupid enough to trust you with feeding her fish, she'll be stupid enough to believe your story.

Get off the internet and go buy the stupid fish!

Comments

just get her a new fish that looks like the old one.

KaylaKiwified 0

Because you say one fish, I'm thinking of it as a betta. If it is, I can't see how it starved to death, since they can live 4 weeks without eating. Now, I'm not an expert on other fish, but most can go a week without eating. If you forgot for that long, on either one, you're a moron and shouldn't ever have pets.

She'll never forgive you... but dude, really? It's just feeding a fish, how busy or forgetful are you??

teddygraham1 1

It's a fish. not a cat or dog that will let u kno it is hungry if u forget to feed it. fish just swim around their tank. quiet. and since it isn't OP's fish and usually doesn't have anything to do with it, then I'd say it is very easy to forget about it.

replace...if your sister is 9 she is probably too stupid to know the difference anyway

fish dont need a ton of food ive gone about 3 days on vacation without feeding him and he was fine ill bet one could go longer

Amortifiedperson 0

Just tell her even though though you fed the fish it got sick and died sure she will be upset but then you don't have to run to the pet store to get a new one

What an easy problem to solve. Take the fishie to the store and ask for an identical one, and then come home with it in the bag. If your sister asks, just say "hey, I was taking it out for a walk!"