By Anonymous - 08/12/2011 18:14 - United States

Today, marks the two weeks since my paycheck should have arrived. During these two weeks, my battery has failed, tire has blown, and my phone and water bill have become past due. When I called the guy who's supposed to pay me, he said he has a note about it "somewhere on my desk". FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 819
You deserved it 2 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

Go take a shit on his desk then tell him you left him a note on his desk.

This is why we can't have nice things...

Comments

I hope you get your pay check soon ): and hey, now you can have all new adventures! What wonders await you on your walk to work, or a friend's house? Maybe you'll make a new friend, or find a hundred dollar bill on the ground!

romanianboi 0

welp maybe you shoulda said somethin sooner genius. ydi for sticking up for yourself and your hard earned dollar!

claysgurl09 5

You can't get the cops involved, it's a civil matter. But how ever you can be like the guy that posted about standing in line to file a small claims report:-/ it's dumb, there is always a process you have to go threw and spend money just to get what you deserve!

look at the bright side you're still alive :)

EvilDave 13

OP, while FYL is appropriate, YDI for waiting two weeks to say anything when you didn't receive your pay check. You should have started complaining the day after and not let up until you were paid.

File a claim through small claims court.

structuredchaoz 4

Call the labor board. That will hurry him up.

Wow this used to happen to me all the time. I feel your pain. That sucks