By lpspann87 - 24/09/2011 21:34 - United States

Today, like every day, I walked into my office and was greeted by the smell of shit wafting through the air. My lactose intolerant, diabetic coworker won't stop eating Whataburger and milkshakes for breakfast, no matter what his body tells him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 097
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Brooding99 15

Welcome to America, where we know we are; fat, unhealthy, sick, and living of medications that give us even more problems than we started with.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Greatest cuntry in the world, huh huh. Seriously though, this would be the best country in the world if only people could think for themselves. Shame, really.

a_nutritionist 10

youd also need to work on your sense of community, less focus on independence and more on working together, greatly reduce your patriotism and become more accepting of other cultures. theres probably others but if youre going to point out what needs to be fixed you could at least cover the obvious.

It's Crohns disease! When people that have it eat things they're not supposed to eat (like Whatburger), this is what happens! Unfortunately, I know about 3 people with this disease, they don't eat right and it will eventually kill them!!

I'm lactose intolerant and I don't magically develop Chron's disease when I eat dairy. Yes I get really uncomfortable and I get super sick but I don't spew bloody diarrhea from my butt. One of my very close friends has Chron's and it isn't a diet thing with him it's a genetic predisposition. Learn all the facts before you post please.

Brooding99 15

Genetic predisposition doesn't equal will get it. Learn to learn the facts you tell others to learn. Predisposition just means that if you're an idiot and do the things you know better than to do, that your dumb ass will get it/have it effect you.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

62 Is right, predisposition generally means you do have a chance to get out what otherwise would be your fate. I am also lactose intolerant though, without having Crohn's. Junk like fast food is bound to upset many a stomach regardless, no bowel diseases necessary.

nitewlf12 10

What right does his body have to tell him what he can and can't do?

I can't for sure, cause it's soooooooo good :D

First off, what is Whataburger? Second, I would talk to your boss and see what he/she could do about it. For now I say start bringing in air freshener. Sorry OP that must suck.

every1luvsboners 11

You obviously have Internet access. Why not use it for something somewhat useful? Go to this new search engine called Google, that's www.google.com, then search the word "Whataburger". As confusing as this may seem, I have faith that you can do it.

It's no where special, it's where their main burger has only mustard, there's NOTHING great about that place

suckish_face 2

Haha "no matter what his body tells him."

Only you two in the office? How other coworkers response?

Haha, your comment makes me laugh so hard.

2tone2bone 3

you should tell your co worker to stop eating things that don't agree with his body or else your going to put a burning bag of dogshit in his car every morning. if that doesn't work then you could always go and slap the literal "shit" out him before he eats the whataburger.

either he gets a raise or promotion or you suffer,j/k. I want his talent but without being diabetic