By Anon - 20/01/2017 22:00

Today, as any other work day, I sat down for lunch. Unfortunately, the door to the toilet is right next to where I sit. Every time a colleague uses the toilet, I hear everything, which puts me off my lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 108
You deserved it 1 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dahgreyman 0

move to a different spot? what the hell.

Comments

dahgreyman 0

move to a different spot? what the hell.

But then I wouldn't be sitting in my favorite spot. Don't tell me how to live my life.

DirtySalamander 9
ber4fun 23

Maybe you could ask your boss or manager if it would be possible for you to have your seat moved.

Wear earplugs? And a noseclip should help, too. You won't taste anything, but that's better than having everything taste like shit.

Am I correct in assuming you've already patented this incredibly specific dieting method? I can't imagine you'd just tell us all your secret for free.

diisneygirl 2

Oh no, better have the bathrooms moved then, what an inconvenience. That was sarcasm by the way.

Does your work not have a kitchen/break room?

cootiequeen4444 11

"is work day" code for another day in prison? ...because I'm not really sure why you would HAVE to sit near a toilet that colleagues would use and you hear /everything/ unless it's like a prison cell w/ cellmates. Otherwise, dear lawd, is your butt glued to that seat permanently? just move yer arse away from the bathroom. I'm genuinely curious why you didn't do that? and why would you purposefully sit right next to the bathroom. Even on my most anti-social days, I'd eat in a crowded room (even if kids are inclided) than sit right by the ******* bathroom. that's narsty!