Busted

By Kameron - 20/03/2024 15:00 - United States

Today, my mom found out that I’ve been faking my exam grades, turning my 30s to 80s and 40s to 90s on the paper exams. She got access to my online student portal and saw my real grades. I'm grounded for the rest of the school year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58
You deserved it 1 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good. That is what parents are for: To make sure you are on the right track.

with grades like those you better hope it's just the year because you'll very likely be repeating that year of school!

Comments

That might have worked back in the day but it doesn’t work now.

Good. That is what parents are for: To make sure you are on the right track.

with grades like those you better hope it's just the year because you'll very likely be repeating that year of school!

Wadlaen 23

Depending on your age, but you do have a responsibility for your own learning, and faking it that way in the long term surely is worse for you than for her?

Go into politics. It's a career where being a lying cheat is acceptable. F your parents life. I I feel for them.

L0life29 6

it’s not even worth insulting you

Sonotsuave 35

How about instead of focusing on lying to your mom about your grades, you put that effort into actually bringing them up? 30s and 40s are terrible my guy. Start studying and hitting them books because you need at least 60s and 70s to pass.

Why did you think you were going to get away with this?

Why did you think you were going to get sympathy for this?

Way to go, OP! You're on track for a life of living on the streets with a meth addiction! I'm so proud of you wanting to live your life that way! Just kidding, you stupid bastard.