By Anonymous - 01/06/2012 18:17 - United States - South Amboy

Today, it was my last day at school before I graduate next week. Ten minutes into lunch break, I was brutally nailed in the neck by a football. Now, not only do I look like I was given a hickey by the Jolly Green Giant himself, I have to wear a neck brace at my graduation ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 664
You deserved it 2 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wear that hickey with pride, not many can claim the accomplishment of successfully wooing that elusive fellow.

Hey, at least you're unique! No one else has a neck brace as awesome as you do!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
_ebbonyy 11

Least they'll always remember you for something! think positive :-)

That sucks real bad! Having to spend your one and only high school graduation in a neck brace that someone else caused you to have. I can only imagine! Hope you can make the best out of your day anyway!

10 I do. 1 tell a super long story so I could have a good nighty night bed time story.

_ebbonyy 11

Whoops, my comment was meant to be its own comment. But I guess it works in a reply to 1 as well? :)

Cool story #1. Shall I alert the media?

^ it wasn't really a story... More like a statement

It could be worse.... You could have broke your neck somehow by that, or you could've ran out of Koolaid.

Hearon20 0

Quit being a pussy. You don't need a neck brace after being hit with a football.

I have to wear a shoulder sling to mine. Not only will i not be able to shake anyones hand on stage, i cant even move my arm...

On the bright side, i tip my hat to you for receiving a hickey from the jolly green giant

57 - You're a ******* idiot. It wasn't thrown by a pre schooler like you.

Hey, at least you're unique! No one else has a neck brace as awesome as you do!

soccergurrll 8

That's true! Although I doubt OP wants to different at graduation by wearing a neck brace. But still.. Memories!(;

But that one kid with the sunglasses has flames on his neck brace!

kandi_kid69 15

OP should get her neck braced customized. (: Got to wear it with pride.(:

dsbs 9

Damn nigga atleast you educated

zuzupetalsYO 11

Wear that hickey with pride, not many can claim the accomplishment of successfully wooing that elusive fellow.

Could be worse... You could've lost your face.

And how does one lose a face exactly?

14- Ask that guy in Miami, I bet he could tell you.

Simple #14, you make inane, silly comments... You get ridiculed by your peers... You lose face. :-)

omgcookeys 15

34, if you were correcting 17, it would be her, not she. Thank you.

Sorry, my grammar still sucks x( i moved here from Spain a few months ago.

Drew167 8

That's a hell of a way to get a hickey.

DontModMeDammit 10

I wish I had my own day at school. Darn.

As the one who had an affair with the jolly green giant.

flockz 19

are you Jacoby Jones from the Houston Texans?