By Anonymous - 08/02/2013 00:28 - Canada - Hagersville

Today, I won $50 on the lottery. On the subway home, I checked my pocket to see if the money was still there. A very professional man in a suit yelled, "Hey, that's mine!" I got several dirty glares. I'm such a pathetic wimp that I gave him the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 414
You deserved it 55 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for complaining about losing the money when it was your choice to keep it or give it away.

Just_STFU_Please 13

* let me see of my balls are still intact........... Nope, guess that guy took those too*

Comments

mermaidOFtheSEA 8

It's spine. He could've simply disc-cussed it with the other guy.

pretty sure he's missing ALL of his backbone.. not just some.

62- I think he was making a pun on "it's fine" by saying "it's spine"

free2speak 14

17, I get your puns but maybe this wasn't the appropriate thread reply? I'll still +1 you... At least, your puns weren't lame.

You should have giggled at him and said "Nice try. Get that weak stuff outta here!"

unfortunately, OP was the weak stuff...

Dumbass. Good job...you need to toughen up.

Aww OP you definitely should stick up for yourself next time.

GoodLookingGeese 10

OP you still have mine 500$ - GIVE IT BACK or I'll glare you to death, I swear I won't hesitate.

Wow this is extremely pathetic. I feel sorry for you but at the same time I want to slap you across the face. Damnit grow a pair!!

What the hell is the matter with you? Didn't you have the ticket with you anyway? man..

CharresBarkrey 15

Pretty sure they take the ticket away when you cash it in so you can't just go around re-collecting your winnings.

At least you know how he got his suit now.

...a $20 dollar suit? I think not. There can't be that many idiots out there falling for that scam.

All you should have given him was a finger and simple **** off!!! That would have been way more appropriate.

AnyaS 19

I would give those people giving me the dirty glares the finger and go on my merry way with my money.