By Unhappymothersday - 17/05/2012 20:41 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I woke up to the sound of my car being stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 507
You deserved it 2 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's a silly way of getting up- I would suggest an alarm clock

That's not your car getting stolen. It's a Transformer rolling out to beacon the others. You are now dragged into an inter-galactic war, my friend.

Comments

I would say that it's safe to assume OP didn't get it back since this is on FML.

It is a chance he did. Stop being ignorant. I am pretty sure if you got your car stolen you would still e pissed enough to post in on FML. You are a little ignorant. Just saying.

CaramelMacchiato 13

^ Stop overreacting. How does that make him ignorant?

UltimateGIRness 16

STOP ARGUING OVER THE COMMENTS BOX

Getting your car stolen, part of a complete breakfast. FYL OP, hopefully you put in a police report and the assholes who stole it get caught!

HeroOfHyrule 0

Some people are freaking jerks..sorry OP.

dupot420 9

We had 2 cars within 3 weeks of each other. FOL. a 97 accord ad a 97 Integra. ******* Ga has a law if the is 15 years or older font need a title to scrap it.

reddudeover 2

We had two cars (stolen?) within two weeks of each other. FOL (**** our lives). A 1997 Accord and a 1997 integra. ******* (Georgia) has a law that if the car is 15 years or older (don't?) need a title to scrap it. My best guess.

UltimateGIRness 16

Dude I know that don't make no sense does it.My friends moms car got stole and scrapped

Well shit I hope you when outside and peppered their asses, instead of just posting about it.

OP's username suggest that the car was stolen on mothers day. So I doubt she posted it just after the carjacking.

That just sucks you should of like just ran outside and Jason stathm style jump over the good then punch the person in the face

Snafuusmc 12

Get get ya gun and go hunting.

the sad thing is I bet neighbors heard the alarm and did nothing.that's what it's like here. when an alarm goes off I'm my street I check it out,regardless if my mother thinks it's a waste of time.

reddudeover 2

That's why I line my door handle and steering wheel with STD's, just in case. Don't ask me how or why I don't have any.

reddudeover 2

It's kind of a bubble boy type situation, I was born with no munities. Sex is really complicated.