By xXxtwilightLUV95xXx - 08/03/2010 15:14 - United States

Today, I woke up to the most awkward breakfast of my life. Apparently, last night after taking my sleeping pill, I went into my mom's room and started spilling secrets left and right. Secrets about my current crush, the people I've hooked up with, and how when I say I'm going over to my friend Beth's house, I'm really seeing a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 446
You deserved it 34 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wish I had taken a look at the username and learnt that OP is either 12 or at least at the mental level of a 12-year-old, before clicking FYL.

Comments

Crowcaller 5
Darklord53 0

apparently either you did this or your parents read your diary if you keep one

GogoTheGreat 12

Living with you're parents still so you're obviously fairly young (i hope), why in the hell are you taking sleeping pills? Wtf is up with youth anymore? If you can't sleep at the end of the day, barring true insomnia/other sleep related illness (diagnosed by a doctor), you are not doing enough during the day.. Maybe it's time to try exercising?

22cute 17

STOP TAKING DRUGS! Obviously, the sleeping pills are bad for you and not having the intended effects.

To everyone saying OP deserves it just because she has Twilight in her name, grow up and shut up. I am so sick of people dissing Twilight. Her username has nothing to do with this FML. With that being said, OP didn't deserve that - maybe she has insomnia and needs the sleeping pills. However, if she didn't need them or didn't take the right amount, she deserves it. We don't have all the facts.

Oh that has got to be awkward hope it gets better.......