By BW - 07/06/2009 21:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my wife talking in her sleep, "No Brandon! I don't want to have sex!" My wife won't have sex with me when she's awake OR in her dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 751
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just moderated this one an hour ago! This is very exciting for me. I've never had that happen before. The power is intoxicating! I think I'll fire someone tomorrow! This feeling's great!

Comments

@62 Stop frickin trolling. Damn feminists make shit worse. I'm all for gender equality but by your standards everything that reproduces (male) and has a penis is forcibly raping the female of their species. You know that female animals get into heat and want to mate AND that they chose the partners who impregnate them? Glad that you make sweep generalizations about how having a penis == the greatest evil in the world. Let's put it also into perspective taht any use of ****** or phallic based symbols by lesbians is also forcible rape by your definition that "penetration is violent." Get off the purple koolaid and realize that not every man is a pig/rapist and not every woman is a saint. Like other posts have stated that women and men need to have physical contact in a monogamous relationship. If that does not happen it is more of a platonic relationship. Sex shouldn't be the only thing but it's a strong attractive bond between two consenting adults. Also she IS his wife and he IS her husband. It is a two-way street so there is no implication of property. This isn't frickin the civil rights movement and slavery. A marriage is a contract on paper of two adults to be faithful to each other. They are partners in the walk of life but if you are going to be so biased against men I think you need to f*cking die. Stupid PHDs on a very specific topic like feminism really limits your views on the world. Sure men run most of the world and are white, upper-class and greedy. This doesn't mean or imply that all men are dogs and force their women to have sex with them, beat them or degrade them. Learn some respect for the other sex as you are trying to get respect for women. You know one thing that won't win you supporters is basically bashing all men and stipulating that we are all dogs because your feminist view is SOOOOO right. Men may not be perfect but neither are women. Learn to live and let live otherwise the world would be better off without your biased, slanted viewpoints which basically tell me you're an angry lesbian that hates men yet doesn't see the hypocrisy about the male penis as I'm sure you sexually please your lover with a ***** which is the male anatomy without the male attached to it.

Bunnystomper 1

#62, you are a ******* idiot. 'nuff said.

MsMegaroo 0

#35...soooo soooorrrryyyyy. I ment to say #34 was a ******* creep. My B...lol #60...lol, I ment to put #22 not #23...ooopps. But nice catch...more observant than me #71 and #61...i had sex at the beginning of 14. People should be able to make there own choices...

dspadres 0

At least she shouted your name. I guess that's a plus.

@87 Not something to brag about. Also, all these rape 'jokes' aren't funny. Sex doesn't need to be involved for a fantastic relationship. You can be attracted without sex.

I LOVE JANDERSONIII. When I saw they posted I laughed out loud, yay trolls. :D

YAY Jandersoniii is back!! Troll on, ************, troll on! Relax, #84, she does this for ***** and giggles.. OP: FYL but seriously, maybe you're doing something to turn her off?

Bummer for you, mate. Luckily sex isn't a necessity in life unless you wanna make babies.

Octiskeet 0

Even though I hate feminazis, why should the OP's wife "seek counseling/medical help"? While it's obvious they should work out whatever issues they may be having, maybe they're not having any issues at all. Maybe she just doesn't want sex at a certain time a month. Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't want sex for whatever reason (doesn't necessarily have to be medical or psychological). Contrary to popular belief, women are human beings, not cum machines. :D Just because marriage binds them, does not mean she should sink down to her knees whenever her husband wishes, nor does it mean the husband is justified to look elsewhere for vag when she doesn't. It's about compromise and love on both ends. #38, you're correct, sex IS important. However, it's not the glue that holds a relationship together. You're also correct in the fact that relationships are give-and-take, and I don't believe in partners outright refusing to please their partner all the time everytime, either! I just don't believe the opposite end of that extreme, that the other always has to please their partner even if they don't want to. However, you're an idiot in the sense that you believe your polyamourous mindset should apply to everyone. It's fine if you're fine with your S.O stepping out and being unfaithful if the sex life between you two is interrupted, but the majority of us are not. Any kind of relationship requires love, and if you love your partner, sex wouldn't matter if they were physically unable to have sex or were working through psychological issues to push towards a normal sex life. When you love someone, that doesn't matter at all, nor would you want to cheat to compensate. Also, you have to have a very, very low respect for yourself if you believe in that because it's "nice".

JANDERSONIII! I'm so glad you're back. I missed your psycho-crackwhore ramblings. Is it crackwhore, crack *****, or crack-*****? Can your PhD tell me that? I'm sorry about the language, normally I don't do that, but you just make me SO happy. By the way--I'm not pro-cheating, OP, but if you aren't getting any and you talk to her, try to get her to go to a counselor, go to a counselor yourself, and if none of that works, DIVORCE. You married her because you loved her (I assume) and I'm also assuming that you had an expectation of getting some. If she doesn't want it and you do, you either need to compromise or just get out. I know too much about my parents, but my mom had surgery back in '96 for cancer, and they just wrecked her to try and get the tumor out. Anyway, last year she had that va-jay-jay fixed up and it's apparently better now (it is better now; I know because the walls are thin *sad face*). Maybe there's something wrong with your wife 'down there' or her hormones are messed up. That's why you do the counseling stuff--just in case she's not 'frigid' because she's angry, but rather because her chemistry is out of whack. jandersoniii--you're the one that treats women like crap. Stop trolling. If you seriously believe what you're saying, then go GET HELP.