By BW - 07/06/2009 21:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my wife talking in her sleep, "No Brandon! I don't want to have sex!" My wife won't have sex with me when she's awake OR in her dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 751
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just moderated this one an hour ago! This is very exciting for me. I've never had that happen before. The power is intoxicating! I think I'll fire someone tomorrow! This feeling's great!

Comments

Haha, it probably was a conversation and she rejected him. Win for you.

YDI for having a stupid name like Brandon :) and jandersoniii, in your first post (rant) you used the words 'women' and 'female', but in your second post, you contradict yourself, saying you have to use 'womyn' and 'femail.' and you are ridiculous in your hatred of men. You might not even know it, but you are being prejudiced against women by saying such things like "women are so much better then men." This statement puts females on some sort of a pedestal, kind of like saying, "Oh, women are weak and helpless, we need to PROTECT them, they can't take care of themselves." Now that is just sickening. And also, a lot of men are for women's equality. Yes, some men are assholes. So are some women. I am a girl and I believe this.

jandersoniii -- you are a complete and utter moron. 9 in 10 women will get raped in their life? 1 billion women are raped or murdered every second? (oh wait, you switched it to 10 million in your next post... which one is it?) Do you realize how immensely idiotic you are showing yourself to be? You are so beyond retarded I can't have a rational argument with you. I hope you get run over by a bus and die. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the OP wanting to have sex with his wife. SHE'S HIS ******* WIFE. Would you rather him go have sex with other women? To the OP: you should go to a sex counselor. It's NOT healthy to be in a marriage with no sex, it's just not. People can try and defend it all they want, but the fact is that sex is a big part of relationships, and not getting any is a big deal. At the very least you need to know WHY she won't have sex with you, and if worse comes to worse, get divorced. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that though.

hey uh #82 nomadxx7. you are ******* amazing. and I am a woman. not a ******* womyn. lmfao at that one.

womyn...that made me LOL. I am a woman and I didn't believe or agree with anything #63 said. #82 nomadxx7 knows what he's talking about. stupid feminists bitches.

shroomis 0

#62 you wanna bitch about equality sign up for the fucken draft...

I agree, at least it was your name. But that sucks, man.

fxdxhk90 0

Number 62, you might actually be retarded. I am glad that you will forever abstan from sex, cause that will not allow you to pollute the human gene pool. Seriously, no one gives a shit about your insane opinions. Go start a femi nazi cult somewhere, and leave normal people alone.

ithedarkknight 0

yea see whats up with your wife like #99 said if she is still on that bullshit then idk get better at sex and find another women and blow her brains out usual when a girl doesn't want sex and its not there time of the month you probably fail at pleasing them?