By BW - 07/06/2009 21:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my wife talking in her sleep, "No Brandon! I don't want to have sex!" My wife won't have sex with me when she's awake OR in her dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 751
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just moderated this one an hour ago! This is very exciting for me. I've never had that happen before. The power is intoxicating! I think I'll fire someone tomorrow! This feeling's great!

Comments

i got a solution for you too! http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/2693360

wow.... just wow.....wtf.... and that's just for all the comments. for the OP, I guess at least she wasn't dreaming "oh yes, yes! my husband NEVER pleases me like this!" right??

effmyyliifee 0

get a life #12. & this is FAKE, there was almost the exact same story a few days ago.

First, try simply talking to her, and depending on what that produces, try counceling/remedying the problem if it's not huge/divorce. No one deserves a boring sex life when they're morally obliged to only one person. Leave her before you start feeling compelled to cheat, or otherwise sink into a completely loveless marriage.

62: What's up, Andrea Dworkin? And everyone who keeps making rape jokes should keep it to themselves. It's not funny. OP: Marriage counseling might be a good idea.

One guess is that she's gay and just hasn't admitted it to herself. Certainly, try counseling because something isn't right there, and my suggestion is to go to sex counseling, and not just marriage counseling. Perhaps she's repressing something, or is actually a non-sexual person. Also, she should be willing to go to the doctor to rule out medical things like depression and hormonal imbalances which can cause loss of libido. If this is new behavior, there's also the possibility she's cheating on you. Don't spend your life with someone who isn't making you happy... Either she's willing to work on the sexual aspect of your relationship, or you deserve someone that fits more with what you want in a mate. I wish you luck.